I'm new to Horizon.

Open World Racing
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Hi guys, I have just bought my first Xbox along with FH:LCE and the season pass. Is anyone still playing that I could maybe send a friend request to? Even if you don't play the game much or at all, I just need to add some people so I can make some extra money doing rival events. Any friend requests would be gratefully appreciated, and if I can help you online in anyway I would be glad to.

Thanks Mr. Mr. Hertz.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Prepsi

Mr Hertz wrote:Hi guys, I have just bought my first Xbox along with FH:LCE and the season pass. Is anyone still playing that I could maybe send a friend request to? Even if you don't play the game much or at all, I just need to add some people so I can make some extra money doing rival events. Any friend requests would be gratefully appreciated, and if I can help you online in anyway I would be glad to.

Thanks Mr. Mr. Hertz.
Hey, you should join my car club, PRSI, or Prepsi's Car Club. We have lots of cars, DLC and standard, from E to S class.
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Why not R-Class Prepsi? Too much to handle?

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
Prepsi

Driiven wrote:Why not R-Class Prepsi? Too much to handle?
No, most of the cars i put in the club garage are for rivals mode, and due to the fact that there are precious few 'r' class festival events, i have none, and almost all the ones i do have [r1] have locked liveries.
Prepsi

Peefiftyone has given us some r3 and r1 cars. Dankuberrymuch
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Prepsi wrote:Hey, you should join my car club, PRSI, or Prepsi's Car Club. We have lots of cars, DLC and standard, from E to S class.
Thank you very much for the offer of joining your club, I have also been talking to the GAC but I won't make a decision straight away. I will instead like to get to know both parties a little more so that we can decided if we are suitable for each other. Although I won't be making up my mind on clubs to join at the moment I hope we could maybe get together on both FH and TDU2(if you have it for xbox) for some cruising and racing.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Prepsi

Mr Hertz wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Hey, you should join my car club, PRSI, or Prepsi's Car Club. We have lots of cars, DLC and standard, from E to S class.
Thank you very much for the offer of joining your club, I have also been talking to the GAC but I won't make a decision straight away. I will instead like to get to know both parties a little more so that we can decided if we are suitable for each other. Although I won't be making up my mind on clubs to join at the moment I hope we could maybe get together on both FH and TDU2(if you have it for xbox) for some cruising and racing.
What's your gamertag, i'll add ya.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Prepsi wrote:What's your gamertag, i'll add ya.

I have not been able to get online yet, so I don't have one. It will probably be along the lines of Mr Hertz, maybe with a number or 2. I will put my iD for both PC and Xbox in my sig when I get Xbox Live up and running. I now have a few more racing games for the xbox including TDU2 which as expected was dirt cheap.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Mr Hertz wrote:
Prepsi wrote:What's your gamertag, i'll add ya.

I have not been able to get online yet, so I don't have one. It will probably be along the lines of Mr Hertz, maybe with a number or 2. I will put my iD for both PC and Xbox in my sig when I get Xbox Live up and running. I now have a few more racing games for the xbox including TDU2 which as expected was dirt cheap.
We have a thread for game tags if you would like to use it :link: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=131
Image Image
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:We have a thread for game tags if you would like to use it :link: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=131

Yeah it is all good, I have noticed it and I shall use it once my Xbox account is up and running, but thanks for the link any way.

Return to “Forza Horizon”