I'm new to Horizon.

Open World Racing
Prepsi

Mr Hertz wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Hey, you should join my car club, PRSI, or Prepsi's Car Club. We have lots of cars, DLC and standard, from E to S class.
Thank you very much for the offer of joining your club, I have also been talking to the GAC but I won't make a decision straight away. I will instead like to get to know both parties a little more so that we can decided if we are suitable for each other. Although I won't be making up my mind on clubs to join at the moment I hope we could maybe get together on both FH and TDU2(if you have it for xbox) for some cruising and racing.
Well the only members we have now are me and peefiftyone, but i'm sure he'd be welcoming. friend me [check my tag in game tags] on XBL when you get the chance and i'll tell you bout the club.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Prepsi wrote:Well the only members we have now are me and peefiftyone, but i'm sure he'd be welcoming. friend me [check my tag in game tags] on XBL when you get the chance and i'll tell you bout the club.
It's more about quality than quantity, so I will hopefully join the club I feel suits me best. Whether that is your club, eaustinn's club or anyone else I happen to meet up with. I will obviously try and keep as many people on my friend list as possible. To be honest I'm really not bother about clubs on FH as I have read that there is not much that happens with them other than sharing cars, but it would obviously be great to be in a club sharing cars that I may not be able to afford yet. I should hopefully get Live up and running over the next few days and shall add you as soon as I can.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Prepsi

Mr Hertz wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Well the only members we have now are me and peefiftyone, but i'm sure he'd be welcoming. friend me [check my tag in game tags] on XBL when you get the chance and i'll tell you bout the club.
It's more about quality than quantity, so I will hopefully join the club I feel suits me best. Whether that is your club, eaustinn's club or anyone else I happen to meet up with. I will obviously try and keep as many people on my friend list as possible. To be honest I'm really not bother about clubs on FH as I have read that there is not much that happens with them other than sharing cars, but it would obviously be great to be in a club sharing cars that I may not be able to afford yet. I should hopefully get Live up and running over the next few days and shall add you as soon as I can.
you can only cruise around and race online with club cars, not race offline. :/
good for online still.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:
Mr Hertz wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Hey, you should join my car club, PRSI, or Prepsi's Car Club. We have lots of cars, DLC and standard, from E to S class.
Thank you very much for the offer of joining your club, I have also been talking to the GAC but I won't make a decision straight away. I will instead like to get to know both parties a little more so that we can decided if we are suitable for each other. Although I won't be making up my mind on clubs to join at the moment I hope we could maybe get together on both FH and TDU2(if you have it for xbox) for some cruising and racing.
Well the only members we have now are me and peefiftyone, but i'm sure he'd be welcoming. friend me [check my tag in game tags] on XBL when you get the chance and i'll tell you bout the club.
Stealing my potential club member eh? Just kidding... ;)

But I didn't know you had an xbox prepsi we should cruise sometime.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Prepsi

Thank you very much for the offer of joining your club, I have also been talking to the GAC but I won't make a decision straight away. I will instead like to get to know both parties a little more so that we can decided if we are suitable for each other. Although I won't be making up my mind on clubs to join at the moment I hope we could maybe get together on both FH and TDU2(if you have it for xbox) for some cruising and racing.[/quote]
Well the only members we have now are me and peefiftyone, but i'm sure he'd be welcoming. friend me [check my tag in game tags] on XBL when you get the chance and i'll tell you bout the club.[/quote]

Stealing my potential club member eh? Just kidding... ;)

But I didn't know you had an xbox prepsi we should cruise sometime.[/quote]
Yeah, i have a xbox, but i don't have tee dee you too on it. we can always do it in FH tho. I tried adding you earlier today over XBL but it said you're freinds list was full.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:I tried adding you earlier today over XBL but it said you're freinds list was full.
Yeah, it's been full for about 4 years now. There usually is a backlog waiting list. I'll see what I can do ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Yeah, i have a xbox, but i don't have tee dee you too on it. we can always do it in FH tho. I tried adding you earlier today over XBL but it said you're freinds list was full.
Those were some fun races in Horizon a few days ago, Prepsi! Unfortunately, I have yet to really get to know anyone from these forums too well, but I'd be open to meeting you Mr. Mr. Hertz and having you in the German Auto Club!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grooks10 wrote:Those were some fun races in Horizon a few days ago, Prepsi! Unfortunately, I have yet to really get to know anyone from these forums too well, but I'd be open to meeting you Mr. Mr. Hertz and having you in the German Auto Club!
I hope to have Xbox Live up tomorrow and get to cruise with everyone sooner or later, at the moment I'm playing FH, TDU2 and Grid offline and can't wait to get cruising online.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:

Return to “Forza Horizon”