SpeedFreak.be wrote:The april Top Gear Pack contains:

2012 Aston Vanquish
Alfa Romeo TZ3
Mercedes CLK-GTR
BMW M3 GTR
Bowler EXR S (yes finally a Bowler)
Ford Sport Transit Van

The free one will be the Bmw

This looks like the best pack yet, CLK-GTR will be a big favourite for me but as I have just started today it will take some amount of time for me to get all of these. Alfa should be great and the Bowler is exactly what we needed on TDU2 and won't reach it's full potential on FH due to the free roam restrictions. I really need to ask we they add such stupid 'cars' like the Transit, Country Squire, Hummers and 3 differently designed SVT Raptors(I know I have left out some other ridiculous additions).

Also here is a link from the TopGear website: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/weve-m ... 2013-03-28
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Prepsi

Mr Hertz wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:The april Top Gear Pack contains:

2012 Aston Vanquish
Alfa Romeo TZ3
Mercedes CLK-GTR
BMW M3 GTR
Bowler EXR S (yes finally a Bowler)
Ford Sport Transit Van

The free one will be the Bmw

This looks like the best pack yet, CLK-GTR will be a big favourite for me but as I have just started today it will take some amount of time for me to get all of these. Alfa should be great and the Bowler is exactly what we needed on TDU2 and won't reach it's full potential on FH due to the free roam restrictions. I really need to ask we they add such stupid 'cars' like the Transit, Country Squire, Hummers and 3 differently designed SVT Raptors(I know I have left out some other ridiculous additions).

Also here is a link from the TopGear website: http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/weve-m ... 2013-03-28
The bowler will come to tee dee you too in the future as a mod sometime, and the transit and gmc van are for painters to use as a 'canvas', the hummer is fun to race with other hummers in, the country squire drifts like a boss, the lce raptor is good to reward vips, but.......A HALO RAPTOR? THAT SUCKS! THEY WERE JUST TOO LAZY TO ADD ANOTHER CAR!

Return to “Forza Horizon”