Forza Horizon Talk

Open World Racing
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I've heard windows 8 can play xbox games (not many titles for now) ... IF they should decide Forza Horizon also make available to us pc users ... then it would be a very big contender for atari on the pc.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Yeah if they made FH for all platforms it would kill TDU2 stone dead and Atari would deserve it without doubt! :lol:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

davejc64 wrote:Yeah if they made FH for all platforms it would kill TDU2 stone dead and Atari would deserve it without doubt! :lol:
Boy I'd like to rub that in Atari employee's faces...
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

I played the demo on my brothers x-box this weekend. The physics are much better. No suprises like tdu2, and you can slightly drift around corners. But who knows if the game will be better as a whole. Gotta wait until the full version arrives. I noticed that you cannot stray off the road much. But thats not a big deal to me. It's just something tdu2 does better. Looks like there's a lot less roads to travel on aswell. Can't really judge a game by the demo though. Just gives you a hint. I'll definately not buy a 360 just for this game though. Hopefully this game will spark more contenders to the free roam racing genre.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea I've also tried it out and and going by the demo I think it dose have potential, however a full open world game like TDU 2 it is not.
As has been said you can't go anywhere you want in this game like you can in TDU 2.
The road layout seems quite small (although I'm guessing here as most of it was closed in the demo)
And despite all of TDU 2's faults I still think with it's extra multi-player stuff and go anywhere attitude it will have more longevity than Forza Horizon :eek:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Only one more week -_-

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Has anybody else noticed that the driver uses paddle shifters in cars that don't have them...like the 70's VW Beetle ;)

TDU2 has this issue, too...surprised they have something in common!

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

If they would release it on PC, then it would be the best game since 1992's Mariokart :)
cheapshades
New Starter
New Starter

I wish it would become avaiable for PC, but that is very unlikely to happen. I might have to finally break down and get an XBox. Oh well, back to Shift2.......
Prepsi

davejc64 wrote:I played the demo on my sons Xbox, and I will say the FH demo is already 10x better than TDU2 will ever be, when FH is released there will be no Xbox users playing TDU2 that's a fact, and if there are, those people would have to mentally retarded for sure! :lol:

Just a shame it's Xbox only! :roll:
David, this is the first and last time i agree with you. I have an Xbox tho so no problem there.

Return to “Forza Horizon”