Porsche Expansion

The next evolution
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

A friend of mine refreshed the Xbox official channel while looking for something and this popped up by accident:
If you can ignore the furry background pics [my friend's PC, not mine] and the fact that for some reason the official Xbox channel isn't verified [I have no idea why but check it on their channel and see, it isn't], you'll see that sometime in the future Forza Horizon 2 will be getting a Porsche expansion! I personally can't wait.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Has M$ taken over the EA Porsche exclusive? :eeek:

:cry:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Last edited by Bez on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Video :-)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So was this just a negotiation with EA, or does EA not have the exclusive license now? This is actually a pretty big deal!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe Porsche has come to the conclusion that EA and the NFS clone company, do not do any justice to the legacy of the Porsche brand :idea:

Exclusive licensing is destructive for the gaming industry. You see the same thing happen with exclusive TV series for platforms.
Porsche should have never agreed on an exclusive license in the first place. I hope for them that this license is over and any new agreement is for the limited brand use only and no longer an exclusive

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Forza Horizon 2”