Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:All Cars from Autoshow
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
the crew could learn from this
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:the crew could learn from this
Actually, any game could and SHOULD learn form this, the good thing about whoever the heck is Forza's developer is that they always have a dynamic car list, the variety is very good, I like seein' a lot of minor brands like Noble and Rossion, and also the forgotten legendary cars like the Nissan R390 GT-1 and Mercedes CLK-GTR which I always ask why the hell most games don't have these ones. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Prepsi wrote:the crew could learn from this
Actually, any game could and SHOULD learn form this, the good thing about whoever the heck is Forza's developer is that they always have a dynamic car list, the variety is very good, I like seein' a lot of minor brands like Noble and Rossion, and also the forgotten legendary cars like the Nissan R390 GT-1 and Mercedes CLK-GTR which I always ask why the hell most games don't have these ones. :geek:
i just preordered, i just wanna drive that tesla around
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

It dose have a good variety of cars but this doesn't guarantee a good game, just as good graphics don't make a game.
A good game needs content, things to keep you coming back and I think The Crew makes up for the smaller car list with way more content than Horizon 2.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

FH has a decent car pack at release. But to say that The Crew can learn something from that is rather stupid. The Cars in The Crew have to be developed much further than in FH. Just think of all the tuning options in different specs. It is not just about the numbers.

A big car list is usually a big selling point. We have seen in GT6 how idiotic it can become. I rather have a carlist with cars i will actually use and drive in a game.

Having said that, FH is probably the biggest competition for The Crew, despite its smaller map size. It has more cars and better weather. XB1 users are spoilt. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:FH has a decent car pack at release. But to say that The Crew can learn something from that is rather stupid. The Cars in The Crew have to be developed much further than in FH. Just think of all the tuning options in different specs. It is not just about the numbers.

A big car list is usually a big selling point. We have seen in GT6 how idiotic it can become. I rather have a carlist with cars i will actually use and drive in a game.

Having said that, FH is probably the biggest competition for The Crew, despite its smaller map size. It has more cars and better weather. XB1 users are spoilt. :lol:
I don't know if you've ever heard about what goes into the cars in the forza games, but they first take a real version of the car and then laser scan it's dimensions, then this info is carried over to the car ingame. I agree with you on the point that there is a point where you can have too many cars in a game, ala GT series, but this is nowhere near that limit and some of the newer cars such as the Urus and the Tesla have never been seen in a game before. Now I myself think that i'll be getting much more enjoyment out of TC, but I have to give credit where credit is due.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can never have enough cars, but quality is welcomed. I prefer quality over quantity. And i have seen the effort they put in developing those cars.

FH laserscanned precision technology is very cool The diversity and selection of special models is good as well. FH has an epic car list for sure. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

well i like the game :D treasure map costs 300000 while venom gt costs 380000 lol atleat its not like the older game where you had to pay real cash to get the map so far a nice game plenty of signs to break aswell not a fan of those but i did break all 100 in the first game :D holy crap i just found barn find the lambo miura :woot:

Return to “Forza Horizon 2”