Forza Horizon 2

The next evolution
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

sw3gameboy wrote:everyone will still buy The Crew despite the graphics :mrgreen:
Who said The Crew graphics are bad than?
I think they are pretty awesome, especially taking in consideration the massive scale of the map and the many interactive objects.

The footage was heavily compressed for the Twitch TV live stream. Still it didn't look too bad in "source" mode. 8-)

It looks like FH2 will have very nice looking graphics. But those are only renders. Some real game footage or screenies will show how the game will look IRL.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:
sw3gameboy wrote:everyone will still buy The Crew despite the graphics :mrgreen:
Who said The Crew graphics are bad than?
I think they are pretty awesome, especially taking in consideration the massive scale of the map and the many interactive objects.
Sure, The Crew look quite good as well but Forza looks better imo. Atleast by far :geek: Still, only renders :P
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

it was just announced will be on 360 and xbox one, the map is based off some place in europe http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/a ... -ign-first
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

No loading times, they are targeting The Crew :eeek:

Looks like a big step up from FH1
Even 12 players in a race. That is pretty cool stuff.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This sound pretty impressive.
  • 12 Players in a race.
  • Full open world.
  • Instantly join with friends.
Forza 2 has definitely thrown down the gauntlet to The Crew, will it be as big as The Crew unlikely will it have better graphics maybe.
As for the playability only time will tell, one thing is for sure it's no longer a one horse race. for open world driving games. :party:
Image Image
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:one thing is for sure it's no longer a one horse race. for open world driving games. :party:
Good, that may motivate Ivory Tower to develop The Crew even more.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Microsoft has released the first footage of Forza Horizon 2 ahead of next Monday's full reveal.
All 40 seconds of it. :loll:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Forza Horizon 2 and The Crew - which one of them should I choose? For now - FORZA!!! :loll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If this turns out to be as good as the teaser's I'm buying an XB1. (still getting The Crew though whatever happens :D )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

June 9 will be a hot date with all those announcements. The Crew will have a live event, so does FH2.

If you want to have both Southern Europe and the USA you will have to get both on the XB1, lol.

:party:

Return to “Forza Horizon 2”