Forza Horizon 2

The next evolution
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Forza Horizon 2 launching later this year?
Just noticed this in the twitter feed on the side of the forum
Here's a link
If its anything like the last one then I don't think The Crew has anything to worry about. :o
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks like some concept art leaked, and it all takes place in the "deep south" of the United States. :think:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/13/forza-dee ... s-4556185/

XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea I noticed these, still not sure if they are associated with the game or not. :think:
They could off just been throwing ideas around to see what comes up, what we need is some more photos that would tie this idea together with the game but at the moment they aren't saying anything. :shhh:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like Forza Horizon 2 will be launching around Autumn the same time as The Crew. :eeek:

The Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 is being developed by Sumo Digital, Microsoft has confirmed, and will be based on the original Forza Horizon engine.

The Xbox One version, meanwhile, is being handled by original creators Playground Games and is built around the Forza Motorsport 5 engine.

Sumo Digital has previously developed multiple SEGA titles, including Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, Virtua Tennis 2009 and OutRun Online Arcade, and has been responsible for multiple handheld ports, including the PSP versions of F1 2011 and Split/Second: Velocity.
The Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon 2 is not being developed by Playground Games, according to IGN's Ryan McCaffrey, who states that the last-gen version is being made by "another studio".
McCaffrey's tweet suggests that Playground has been left to focus purely on the Xbox One version, although it isn't yet clear who may be behind the Xbox 360 SKU or how the two may differ.

Forza Horizon 2 was announced earlier today for release on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this autumn. The game is to be set in Southern Europe and feature a new weather system, hundreds of cars and Forza Motorsport 5's Drivatar system.

More information is expected to be revealed tomorrow.

Source: http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/forza ... gital.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Southern Europe is a cool location for a change. And with the Forza5 physics it should be a good open worlder.

But still XBox only....
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I watched a video recently stating that the game would be in Texas. And the concept art supports that theory. Though I would definitely prefer a southern European location, but hey, we'll know for sure at E3! :character-blues:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nevermind, it looks like everyone is saying that it is definitely in southern Europe! I'm happy about that! I wonder what the Xbox 360 version will be like...
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

First photos, it's got one thing The Crew hasn't...... Rain :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Those are tears from the Devs when they found out what they are up against :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

The game does seriously look great so far :o Too bad it's Xbox only though :(
I do however think that everyone will still buy The Crew despite the graphics :mrgreen:

Return to “Forza Horizon 2”