Forza Horizon 2

The next evolution
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:only things I liked was the handling of the cars and the awesome paint shop. :twocents-02cents:
Sounds like my cup of tea, add an open world to that and now we're talkin'.. :)
GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:This game is now gathering dust on my xbone, I might go back to it one day but it will not be soon.
Most of the landscape is pretty dull compared to the crew and its definitely not open world the only things I liked was the handling of the cars and the awesome paint shop. :twocents-02cents:
The landscape is dull in the sense that there isn't much variety but it looks 100 times better visually. The tuning is so much better as is the car list. Actually I can't understand how you have missed the car list out as it is far superior in every way.

If there was a blend of The Crew, TDU and FH we would have a game that would be very, very hard to beat.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

GMAC wrote:
Bezrider wrote:This game is now gathering dust on my xbone, I might go back to it one day but it will not be soon.
Most of the landscape is pretty dull compared to the crew and its definitely not open world the only things I liked was the handling of the cars and the awesome paint shop. :twocents-02cents:
The landscape is dull in the sense that there isn't much variety but it looks 100 times better visually. The tuning is so much better as is the car list. Actually I can't understand how you have missed the car list out as it is far superior in every way.

If there was a blend of The Crew, TDU and FH we would have a game that would be very, very hard to beat.
The landscape is dull in the sense that there isn't much variety but it looks 100 times better visually
That's your opinion to me it is still dull and boring, as for the car list I left it out because in my opinion you do not necessarily need a large car list to make a good driving game, a small list of divers and interesting models can be just as good.
:twocents-02cents:
Image Image

Return to “Forza Horizon 2”