Gran Turismo 6 Platinum Trophy ^_^

The ultimate driving simulator
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:Make a crappy lap with braking early, then beat your ghost over and over. :roll:

Try also increasin' the controller sensitivity up to 7 as I find it helps a bit with cars that have major understeer issues....it just helps to turn the car a bit more, and also just learn the tracks ... the only thing that made the S license tests hard for me is they are all on new tracks. :geek:
I still have to try that, do you think that turning some aids on would help with my time aswell? :|
Officially unregistered.
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nope! aids don't help you by making you faster, they only make you not spin-out, you can test that by using a slow car (I used a Honda CR-Z) at the Indianopolis MotorSpeedway, do coupl laps with aids on and off, you will notice the laps with aids off are faster.
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

But SRF is the fastest way around any track and sideways is fastest with SRF on.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

GodEneru wrote:Nope! aids don't help you by making you faster, they only make you not spin-out, you can test that by using a slow car (I used a Honda CR-Z) at the Indianopolis MotorSpeedway, do coupl laps with aids on and off, you will notice the laps with aids off are faster.
I once tested this, you are partially correct, while some aids slows you down (TC, AS and ASM I think) SRF actually increases the grip of your tyres, therefore making you faster. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

Ok these talks about aids doesn't matter anymore, I finally golded license test S-5. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Now I only need the 0.01 Seconds, and the Autobarmy trophy to get platinum. :mrgreen:
Officially unregistered.
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, congratulations then.

Return to “GT6”