The ultimate driving simulator
By Miao
Mid-Field Raceway is more beautiful than La Sierra. Image

And the farm with the cows is still there. Image

By Miao

I'm so happy that I'm able to paint the Lexus LF-Lc GT and remove that uglyass livery. :D

The driver number can't be changed though... :(
By Viktor Karpenko
I wish we could get the original LF-LC, I really enjoy the VGT form of this in the game but I hate how I'm always told to not use it in cruising lobbies because it's a race car. :x
By GodEneru
Viktor Karpenko wrote:I wish we could get the original LF-LC, I really enjoy the VGT form of this in the game but I hate how I'm always told to not use it in cruising lobbies because it's a race car. :x
Start creating your own lobbies with your own rules then.

Whenever I make a cruising lobby the only restriction I put is a PP limit of 715 and the prohibition of the driving line aid.
By Viktor Karpenko
GodEneru wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:I wish we could get the original LF-LC, I really enjoy the VGT form of this in the game but I hate how I'm always told to not use it in cruising lobbies because it's a race car. :x
Start creating your own lobbies with your own rules then.

Whenever I make a cruising lobby the only restriction I put is a PP limit of 715 and the prohibition of the driving line aid.
The problem is that no one joins my lobbies when I start them by myself instead of when the host job is passed to me. :angry-banghead:

I know the problem is my flag, I ain't gonna create a new PSN and start the game again just because of this.
New Style info

Thanks for the feedback. :D The photos on the sl[…]

WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]