GT6 Photo thread

The ultimate driving simulator
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:my collection of 11 RX-7's.
Kaz has a fetish for Skylines, you have one for RX-7s. :loll:
Why does he needs so many RX-7s? lol :lol:
RUF is better than Porsche!

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:my collection of 11 RX-7's.
Kaz has a fetish for Skylines, you have one for RX-7s. :loll:
Why does he needs so many RX-7s? lol :lol:
Oi, do not mess with me and my RX-7s.

I got 5 with unique RX-7s: the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7, RX-7 GT300 Base Model, RX-7 LM, RX-7 Spirit R and the RX-7 GT-X. With the 6 extra being diferently tuned Spirit Rs, for example, one with the orignal spoiler, one with carbon hood and gt wing, one without any spoilers, etc, etc, etc. 8-)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Why does he needs so many RX-7s? lol :lol:
Well, the post right above mine should explain it. Tryin' to get unique versions of it. Just a RX-7 fanboy. No offense, Lugi.
TheLuigi907 wrote:Oi, do not mess with me and my RX-7s.

I got 5 with unique RX-7s: the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7, RX-7 GT300 Base Model, RX-7 LM, RX-7 Spirit R and the RX-7 GT-X. With the 6 extra being diferently tuned Spirit Rs, for example, one with the orignal spoiler, one with carbon hood and gt wing, one without any spoilers, etc, etc, etc. 8-)
You know I really love Jaguars, but oh my... I never got to buy two of the same car just to do what you do, I know that the difference between some of your Spirit Rs are just the colours, and before you say anything; yes, it's true the RX-7s looks great in many different colours, this is something we both can agree on. :lol:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
What the actual f*** happened here? :shock:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Chủ wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:[thumbnail][/thumbnail]
What the actual f*** happened here? :shock:
Japanese online racing lobby. ;)

The host used the vote function and London Circuit was randomly selected as no tracks received more than 1 vote, the people wasn't happy about it, so we chose the biggest cars in our garages as London is the narrowest track in the game and also the shittiest. :lol:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

London is only good for random things like that, it's by far the worst circuit in the game followed by Rome and GT Arena. They are just too small, all the 3 had a lot of potential wasted.

Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:so we chose the biggest cars in our garages as London is the narrowest track in the game[/glow]
I gotta try that someday, 16 Tank cars in London would be destruction. :lol:
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Chủ wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:so we chose the biggest cars in our garages as London is the narrowest track in the game[/glow]
Have you ever tried the Japanese dirty racing lobbies? We do it right by having half of the lobby completing the track on reverse with Tank cars. :P
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Alps and Alpine Image

Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Chủ wrote:
Have you ever tried the Japanese dirty racing lobbies? We do it right by having half of the lobby completing the track on reverse with Tank cars. :P
Hey, if we ever happen to be online at the same time, and you hosting a lobby like that, please invite me. I tried joining a Japanese lobby but i was kicked, probably because i can't speak Japanese, i didn't know what everyone was saying, but they did mention my name on the chat, so i assume it was something like this.

Return to “GT6”