Cars You Didn't Know That Were In The Game

The ultimate driving simulator
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

We all know Gran Turismo 6 has the most extensive car list in an unmodded game, 1200 cars before any updates (Or around 1120 if you discard the duplicates). With a big car list like that there are cars that become to be forgotten. :?

The main goal here is to post pictures of cars like that, cars that are rarely seen online or even in the offline racin' grid. It would be better if you posted pictures of the cars you actually would drive or the ones that makes you think "was this really in the game?", so it's better avoidin' pictures of Miatas or 3000GTs. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I'll go first. The first time ever I drove this car online an American player freaked out sayin' he/she didn't know such a car was in the game. :lol:

Nissan 240RS '83
[thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail]

I also didn't know this was in the game until yesterday, this is the road legal version of the 240RS that was homologated in the Group B of the World Rally Championship. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:[thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Wait, in which place were these shots taken? :confusion-confused:
RUF is better than Porsche!

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Great idea, this can show more of the game to me. I didn't know the 240RS was in the game, lol. :mrgreen:

It even looks like PD made it a semi-premium, I'm gonna buy this car now! :)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:[thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail]
Wait, in which place were these shots taken? :confusion-confused:
Valencia. Image
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

I didn't know GM actually manufactured a car named Nova SS and sold it under the Chevrolet badge, I guess that counts as a car for this thread.
Attachments
Nova(2).jpg
Nova(1).jpg
Nova.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Great idea, this can show more of the game to me. I didn't know the 240RS was in the game, lol. :mrgreen:

It even looks like PD made it a semi-premium, I'm gonna buy this car now! :)
Yep, that definitely got the looks of a premium, it just needs an interior, however, it's nothing close to the premiums with tesselation. :geek:
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

I didn't know that this game actually has TWO X-Bows. :o :loll:
カー.jpg
カー1.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Yes there are two KTMs in this game, the X-Bow Street and the X-Bow R, you can change the bodykit of both of them:
[thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail][thumbnail][/thumbnail]
I prefer the X-Bow Street because you can change its colour. Image
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Dat pink suit tho. :loll:

You're a girl, right? Otherwise...

Return to “GT6”