Vision Gran Turismo

The ultimate driving simulator
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

That looks sweet. :drool:

Hopefully Bugatti gets another entry, just like Volkswagen, and makes something like that.
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:I wish Bugatti got a second entry in the VGT project and made a road-going version of their first prototype... :)
be621c29330041.55ee183ac0292.jpg
0f789c29330041.55ee183ac1553.jpg
557b2329330041.55ee183ac48ae.jpg
Stunning design. :eeek:

I always wanted Bugatti to expand their line-up and have more models than just the Veyron, many official renders of prototypes and the Galibier 16C proved they could make it but for some reason they never did it.
Zério wrote:I don't see it happening, mainly because your pictures aren't even official material from Bugatti.
I'm skeptical too, but it's not impossible for Bugatti getting another VGT in this, although even if they did get a second chance it doesn't mean they would make a road version of their first VGT.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Chủ wrote:
Zério wrote:I don't see it happening, mainly because your pictures aren't even official material from Bugatti.
I'm skeptical too, but it's not impossible for Bugatti getting another VGT in this, although even if they did get a second chance it doesn't mean they would make a road version of their first VGT.
Just so you know, every single "extra" VGT so far is a variation of an already existin' VGT.

The Alpine VGT with its race mode, the Volkswagen GTI Roadster with its supersport version, the Mercedes-AMG with its "racing series" variation, all the 3 SRT Tomahawks, and to some extent, the Toyota FT-1 with the FT-1 VGT. If Bugatti gets a second entry it's most likely that they will make a road-going version of their VGT... or an even more radical version of it... :|

This is all pure speculation though...
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Venomalix
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

All of it.. it's mind-blowing.
Lucky GranTurismo..
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:I wish Bugatti got a second entry in the VGT project and made a road-going version of their first prototype... :)
Oh they will make a road-going version of that VGT, it will be called the Chiron. :roll:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “GT6”