Gran Turismo 6 Thread

The ultimate driving simulator
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:And now the teasers for the Lexus VGT were released.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_3927583.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Officially called " LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo” ", I expect it to be a race version of this:

Yeah Lexus had a pretty vague teaser that made it look like a hatchback from an above angle, now I can see what it really is.

I wouldn't mind getting the original LF-LC Concept in the game as well. :mrgreen:
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

If the Lexus VGT is really only a racing version of the LF-LC, then this just shows how lazier than Toyoooo.... Oh, nevermind... º-º"
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

GodEneru wrote:The official press release confirms the car will become available in GT6 this March...
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

That was evil, bad Kaz. :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I was right about the Lexus VGT bein' a race version of the LF-LC. :D
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_1563915.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But am I happy about it? Hmmm... Hmmmmmm... :think:

Heck no! Image Nope nope nope... Nope. *Sigh* that uglyass livery, I hate it. :angry-banghead:

TheLuigi907 wrote:If the Lexus VGT is really only a racing version of the LF-LC, then this just shows how lazier than Toyoooo.... Oh, nevermind... º-º"
I have always seen the Toyota FT-1 as their true VGT project and the racing version of it... Well, the racing version, like AMG, they got two entries in the project, one with the road car and one with the race car. :shifty:

But Lexus, that is a different story since the LF-LC is completely different concept car that existed BEFORE the game came out. :evil:

The only way for this to be fixed up is if the original LF-LC is added to the game as well, I'm not drivin' that ugly race car. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have no opinion about that... explosion of colors...
Tsukishima wrote:I was right about the Lexus VGT bein' a race version of the LF-LC. :D

But am I happy about it? Hmmm... Hmmmmmm... :think:
I think you would get upset in both cases, either for getting a Lexus with an "uglyass" livery or for not being right about the car, just saying. :whistle:
Tsukishima wrote:I have always seen the Toyota FT-1 as their true VGT project and the racing version of it... Well, the racing version, like AMG, they got two entries in the project, one with the road car and one with the race car. :shifty:
If you wanna look at it like that. The only problem is that the Toyota FT-1 isn't indeed a VGT, it's a concept car created by Toyota, rumoured to be the replacement for the Supra.
Tsukishima wrote:Image
I somehow believe in the words written in that picture...
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks great.

Just hope I can change the colour so it won't look like a My Little Pony.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I ain't gonna say anything about the car, would just add more negative comments.
Tsukishima wrote: http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_1563915.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Next time try giving us a link to the English website before going on a rant.
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Just hope I can change the colour so it won't look like a My Little Pony.
I have a real feeling that you will be disappointed.
GodEneru wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:I have always seen the Toyota FT-1 as their true VGT project and the racing version of it... Well, the racing version, like AMG, they got two entries in the project, one with the road car and one with the race car. :shifty:
If you wanna look at it like that. The only problem is that the Toyota FT-1 isn't indeed a VGT, it's a concept car created by Toyota, rumoured to be the replacement for the Supra.
One thing is for sure, we will only ever know if the FT-1 isn't a VGT when we see it making an appearance in another game, that if PDI doesn't have an exclusive license for it, like EA with Porsche.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Midfield Raceway is back! Image
http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/article/1491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mid-Field finally brought to HD glory.
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
One of my favourite tracks back in GT2.
Is there an English link for this?
RUF is better than Porsche!

Return to “GT6”