The ultimate driving simulator
User avatar
By Viktor Karpenko
Rank: Pit Crew
#34695
It's quite funny how this topic is only active when there's an update in the game.
Tsukishima wrote:Just logged in and saw that there was an update available. Nothing new besides a bug fix and a new VGT. Image

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De-vU2H-H8o&hd=1[/media]

Image
Image

I kinda like it, it's like a race-spec Golf. :think:
I already like the current generation Golf, so this is just more candy for me. It got a very good engine sound, but once again it's another VGT without a proper interior view.
User avatar
By Miao
Rank: Champion
#34701
Viktor Karpenko wrote:It's quite funny how this topic is only active when there's an update in the game.
Well, most of the time we already talk about the game while in the game. Image
User avatar
By Miao
Rank: Champion
#34723
Whiterun Guard wrote:206 Megabytes and only 1 car added...

There's something in there, something really fishy.
► Show Spoiler
Yup, GT Academy is comin', and that means new cars for the game. :)

I actually already saw this one in another forum. It's cool that we're finally gettin' an LMP2 in the game, but just 1 car is not enough to fill the entire grid. :|
User avatar
By Miao
Rank: Champion
#35093
Peugeot VGT finally revealed. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSOvOL1Z7I&hd=1
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_5283440.html

Image
Image
Image

I'm actually kinda disappointed at it, it looks good like most of Peugeot's concepts but I just can't get Peugeot Onyx out of my mind, because of this sole reason the VGT looks kinda "meh" to me. The Onyx was just too good... :|
User avatar
By Chủ
Rank: Apprentice
#35103
Tsukishima wrote:I'm actually kinda disappointed at it, it looks good like most of Peugeot's concepts but I just can't get Peugeot Onyx out of my mind, because of this sole reason the VGT looks kinda "meh" to me. The Onyx was just too good... :|
Couldn't agree more with you about the Onyx being much superior, but that won't stop me from thinking the VGT is also attractive. ;)
User avatar
By Prepsi
Rank: Pit Crew
#35123
I really feel bad for you guys, I really do. You guys were promised better engine sounds all the way back in 2013 and still haven't got them xD
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#35125
Strange thing with those Peugeot concept cars, is that they remain concepts and showcases and never lead to a cool production model. With looks that rival Lamborghini and stuffed with interesting technological solutions, it is ashame they remain driving laboratories. Maybe some design elements will make it to their Family line of road cars, but in this case i don't think so.

This latest monstrosity lacks refinement. Not really French finesse, so to speak. Maybe they watched too many Transformer movies in the Peugeot dungeons. ;)
User avatar
By Miao
Rank: Champion
#35129
MadManCK wrote:Strange thing with those Peugeot concept cars, is that they remain concepts and showcases and never lead to a cool production model. With looks that rival Lamborghini and stuffed with interesting technological solutions, it is ashame they remain driving laboratories. Maybe some design elements will make it to their Family line of road cars, but in this case i don't think so.

This latest monstrosity lacks refinement. Not really French finesse, so to speak. Maybe they watched too many Transformer movies in the Peugeot dungeons. ;)
Reminds me of someone's comment about Peugeot never wantin' to enter the supercar world. Compared to the only other well-known French car manufacturer, they really show that they are capable of if it they want, but they just don't do it and I'll never understand why. :|

For now, all the French supercars comes from obscure manufacturers like Mega, Exagon and VBM. :geek:
  • 1
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
New Burnout

Well it's finally here. :D Had a lot of fun play[…]

PC Upgrades

Heh no, but impressive non the less.

What a Porsche can do to ya

Porsche will discontinue building any diesel engin[…]

Formula1 Talk

https://youtu.be/gbwZ7WdeIqs