Gran Turismo 6 Thread

The ultimate driving simulator
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

It's quite funny how this topic is only active when there's an update in the game.
Tsukishima wrote:Just logged in and saw that there was an update available. Nothing new besides a bug fix and a new VGT. Image

I kinda like it, it's like a race-spec Golf. :think:
I already like the current generation Golf, so this is just more candy for me. It got a very good engine sound, but once again it's another VGT without a proper interior view.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:It's quite funny how this topic is only active when there's an update in the game.
Well, most of the time we already talk about the game while in the game. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

206 Megabytes and only 1 car added...

There's something in there, something really fishy.
► Show Spoiler
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Whiterun Guard wrote:206 Megabytes and only 1 car added...

There's something in there, something really fishy.
► Show Spoiler
Yup, GT Academy is comin', and that means new cars for the game. :)

I actually already saw this one in another forum. It's cool that we're finally gettin' an LMP2 in the game, but just 1 car is not enough to fill the entire grid. :|
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

At last, an LMP2 was added to the game.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Peugeot VGT finally revealed. :)

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_5283440.html

I'm actually kinda disappointed at it, it looks good like most of Peugeot's concepts but I just can't get Peugeot Onyx out of my mind, because of this sole reason the VGT looks kinda "meh" to me. The Onyx was just too good... :|
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:I'm actually kinda disappointed at it, it looks good like most of Peugeot's concepts but I just can't get Peugeot Onyx out of my mind, because of this sole reason the VGT looks kinda "meh" to me. The Onyx was just too good... :|
Couldn't agree more with you about the Onyx being much superior, but that won't stop me from thinking the VGT is also attractive. ;)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I really feel bad for you guys, I really do. You guys were promised better engine sounds all the way back in 2013 and still haven't got them xD
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Strange thing with those Peugeot concept cars, is that they remain concepts and showcases and never lead to a cool production model. With looks that rival Lamborghini and stuffed with interesting technological solutions, it is ashame they remain driving laboratories. Maybe some design elements will make it to their Family line of road cars, but in this case i don't think so.

This latest monstrosity lacks refinement. Not really French finesse, so to speak. Maybe they watched too many Transformer movies in the Peugeot dungeons. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Strange thing with those Peugeot concept cars, is that they remain concepts and showcases and never lead to a cool production model. With looks that rival Lamborghini and stuffed with interesting technological solutions, it is ashame they remain driving laboratories. Maybe some design elements will make it to their Family line of road cars, but in this case i don't think so.

This latest monstrosity lacks refinement. Not really French finesse, so to speak. Maybe they watched too many Transformer movies in the Peugeot dungeons. ;)
Reminds me of someone's comment about Peugeot never wantin' to enter the supercar world. Compared to the only other well-known French car manufacturer, they really show that they are capable of if it they want, but they just don't do it and I'll never understand why. :|

For now, all the French supercars comes from obscure manufacturers like Mega, Exagon and VBM. :geek:

Return to “GT6”