Gran Turismo 6 Thread

The ultimate driving simulator
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

SpeedFreak.be wrote:The demo is live I tried 3 races ... and I really don't see why to buy gt6 I mean the sound is still of the pimped vacuum cleaner type. The graphics are the same as GT5 maybe slightly better, the handling is the same .... I mean why buy this over gt5? Ok maybe is it not representable for the final product, but then the question is why put it online? It feel like I was playing GT5.0001
To all people complaining about the sound: Did you try to change the dynamic range settings from living room to small/large theater? The overall car sounds are much better then and not so extremely muffled.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
SpeedFreak.be wrote:The demo is live I tried 3 races ... and I really don't see why to buy gt6 I mean the sound is still of the pimped vacuum cleaner type. The graphics are the same as GT5 maybe slightly better, the handling is the same .... I mean why buy this over gt5? Ok maybe is it not representable for the final product, but then the question is why put it online? It feel like I was playing GT5.0001
To all people complaining about the sound: Did you try to change the dynamic range settings from living room to small/large theater? The overall car sounds are much better then and not so extremely muffled.
Ok I didn't do that, but it is a SERIOUS design flaw you must go deep in the setting to get a bit of normal engine sound and that in comparison with other racing games that work out of the box with good sound.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote: the sound is still of the pimped vacuum cleaner type. It felt like I was playing GT5.0001
Maybe it is just GT5.0001, lol But they did mention a completely new handling model. Probably more cosmetic.
Creating vacuum cleaner sounds seems to be popular amongst devs. Maybe the only time they hear it :loll:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I recall Kaz saying that the Demo sounds aren't the final, the they are just ported from GT5. I can't wait until its available in my area :p
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just read the comments in the poll on GTplanet and I must say .... there has been some mixed comments: pure fanboys who buy it just and alone because its a GT game, people who buy it that are convinced it will be good, others with sincere doubts and again other who don't buy it.

Well my vision stands I don't buy it (certainly not on launch)not only because the lack of viable innovation, but in the same period the PS4 will be launched .... there is even a chance that if gaikai will be operational I will stream it.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

:woot: Mount Panorama (Bathurst) Confirmed for Gran Turismo 6

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-bathurst-confirmed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I got the 15th Anniversary Edition preordered. I gonna get 25 15th Anniversary edition cars that are tuned somewhat & 1,000,000 cr. I am looking forward to Gran Turismo 6! My favorite car the 1973 Lancia stratos is also premium now! & its one of the anniversary cars you get. Its sweet Mount Panoramas gonna be in the game. I just hope Holden & Ford Au will get a better range of models in there.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

So somebody on GT Planet got a copy of GT6 early and answered some questions. Here's the thread.

No livery editor and only rolling starts arey main concerns :/

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Jordan posted on GTPlanet to expect the next update in the next week. I suspect it has something to do with the Geneva auto show and BMW's Vision GT car...as a BMW fanboy, I'm excited by that thought...

I expect the update to have that track they featured in their livestream. If I recall correctly, it was in Spain and would be the longest track in the game to date.

Bez, do you think we could get a GT6 subforum?

Return to “GT6”