GT5

Retro

User avatar
CaptainTNT
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 am
Location: Knotty Bramble

Re: GT5

Post by CaptainTNT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 pm

There is an announcement on the Gran Turismo 5 news on the start screen I seen today on the 5th of April that Poly Phony Digital is dealing with users with hacked cars now in GT5 and is banning players accounts now from playing online. This sounds like a good start. Their notice for ban of account measures: http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/news/d60852.html


:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I been playing Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I been playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011.

User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: GT5

Post by Miao » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm

CaptainTNT wrote:There is an announcement on the Gran Turismo 5 news on the start screen I seen today on the 5th of April that Poly Phony Digital is dealing with users with hacked cars now in GT5 and is banning players accounts now from playing online. This sounds like a good start. Their notice for ban of account measures: http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/news/d60852.html
finally,I'm lucky I didn't accept that Tesla with Ford GT engine.


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

User avatar
SpeedFreak.be
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: GT5

Post by SpeedFreak.be » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Boxxout3 wrote:Speedfreak did you get my gallardo i sent you?

I kept trying to tune it but every time i went back to the game the next day it would be default again lol.

Maybe you can have some luck with it?
Yea got it thanks for that haven't it tuned .... yet. ;)


IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX360 TAG SpeedFreak be
PSN BeFast4fun (secondary account) and BeFast4Fun-Be (main account)

User avatar
Gatorbait771
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Race City, USA

Re: GT5

Post by Gatorbait771 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 pm

I tried hybriding on an alternative account and it went well for the first three...Then I attempted to make a Ram SRT10 and all hell let loose. I'll post pictures as soon as I can run to my other computer, but let's just say that the chassis exploded and I went to a top speed of 9,999,999mph straight up into the air. I've never damaged the roof of a Dodge Ram so much before...brutal landings lol

My successful hybrids were a Nissan GT-R with no wing and a tad bit more camber than allowed, a Ruf BTR with no wing, and a VW Beetle with a Golf GTI engine...which was SICK. I left the chassis and suspension stock but boy did it sound pretty! They've all been reset now, but it was fun while it lasted XD


PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

Image

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

User avatar
Gatorbait771
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Race City, USA

Re: GT5

Post by Gatorbait771 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Apparently PD has released a few new cars...standard versions of some premium cars. They can be found in the online dealership and have slight differences from their premium counterparts. I guess they've been ported from the PSP version or something, but I have to have them for my collection :p


PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

Image

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6129
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: GT5

Post by Miao » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 am

Gatorbait771 wrote:Apparently PD has released a few new cars...standard versions of some premium cars. They can be found in the online dealership and have slight differences from their premium counterparts. I guess they've been ported from the PSP version or something, but I have to have them for my collection :p
damn,they cost more money than I have :/


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

User avatar
Gatorbait771
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Race City, USA

Re: GT5

Post by Gatorbait771 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 am

Tsukishima wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:Apparently PD has released a few new cars...standard versions of some premium cars. They can be found in the online dealership and have slight differences from their premium counterparts. I guess they've been ported from the PSP version or something, but I have to have them for my collection :p
damn,they cost more money than I have :/
I haven't been on yet; I hope I'll get to buy them before the OCD cycles again! I NEED these in my collection. The F2007 has quite a few differences to the Premium. It's missing the T-bar camera and it has a Martini badge on the nose cone. Cool stuff :)


PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

Image

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

User avatar
Zério
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Empire City a.k.a. Petropolis, Brazil

Re: GT5

Post by Zério » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm

I got back to GT5 just to revive some memories and I found out that now the hacker can make it rain on any course...even Toskana


Platforms I have TDU2: PS3, PC, Xbox360 (no online).
ID: DarkBenedito-BR
Level: 63(no casino)
Club: Secret Cult of TDU2
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Older GT games”