GT5

Retro
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

oddracer996 wrote:Yeah, I was very disappointed when I found that out. You can't do anything to it, no paint, no changing the rims. It's nice to drive around a track, but in order to make full use of the 7th gear tuning needs to be enabled for it. I'm going to take a wild guess and say there's going to be a different version released that doesn't label the car as a prototype. That will be the one we can tune. But there's no telling when that will be released.
Definitely, hi guys. I'm sure many of you remember me. Lately I've been playing GT5 a lot, few free to message me on here. I'm a little new at GT5, but I'm on a lot.
PSN= Rockdo-do423 or Rockdodo

Steam = Rockdodo
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Lucky GT5 buggers get the corvette stingray today......meanwhile in forza we get a car pack with 2 civics and a rally honda fit, which is sorta cool. [sarcastic voice] yaaaaaay. At least i picked up the porsche pack for fm4 today so the pain is lessend.
Hey don't hate on the Rally Fit! That thing is beautiful...especially with the Honda NSX powerplant in it... :loll:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

when playing online you guys prefer cruising/cops or racing lobbies?

I'm playing GT5 more than TDU2 lately and I think it's better for cruising,I know it's not a open world,but I feel much better cruising with my favorite cars(they're not in TDU2).
I have to say that the best courses for cruising are Toscana(tarmac) and La Sarthe with chicanes & weather(I hate dragsters :angry-cussingblack: )

anyone else using GT5 as a cruising game?
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I will see if GT5 is any good first hand got myself a PS3 and GT5 academy edition.

PSN BeFast4Fun (all speedfreaks were taken)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Kamikaze wrote:when playing online you guys prefer cruising/cops or racing lobbies?

I'm playing GT5 more than TDU2 lately and I think it's better for cruising,I know it's not a open world,but I feel much better cruising with my favorite cars(they're not in TDU2).
I have to say that the best courses for cruising are Toscana(tarmac) and La Sarthe with chicanes & weather(I hate dragsters :angry-cussingblack: )

The past few weeks I been going to cruise servers and hosting my own cruise servers.

Yeah I have. I not been racing much at all.
I got all the golds in my licences tests a week back. My game is at 88% completion now.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Kamikaze wrote:when playing online you guys prefer cruising/cops or racing lobbies?

I used to do Cruise races on Toscana or drift lobbies...my Touring Car lobbies at Nurburgring GP never attract any players lol

I've been trying to complete the Endurance series. I just have to get up to Level 40 so I can do the 24 hours of Nurburgring. Completed the 24 Hours of Le Mans a few weeks back ;)

And I FINALLY completed the S. Vettel X2010 Challenge. SHEESH that stuff is tough...Only got two bronzes and a silver, but it'll do for now lol

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

anyone else annoyed with those hacked cars :( ?
I wish those hackers had their garage reseted
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Kamikaze wrote:anyone else annoyed with those hacked cars :( ?
I wish those hackers had their garage reseted
Only a matter of time before they meet their makers and get banned for their hybrid hacking ways -_-

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hmm I started the SP and I find weird stuff ... no brakes upgrade, I can race with a car that has 550 bhp in a field of 300 bhp cars and more.

For instance there is a race for German cars max bhp 300 I got my golf out accidentally tuned it to 350 bhp ... and got in.

I find the menu's messy compared to forza 4 no reset button, no option to restart 1 race in a tournament .... It isn't a bad game, but Forza 4 is much better atm also I find the graphics disappointing compared to Forza ... blocky trees and leaves. Oh I will enjoy GT5, but if it comes to choosing between forza4 and GT5 then Forza clearly wins atm.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Speedfreak did you get my gallardo i sent you?

I kept trying to tune it but every time i went back to the game the next day it would be default again lol.

Maybe you can have some luck with it?
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3

Return to “Older GT games”