Forza 4

The good old days
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Any Forza fans out there? I've recently started picking it up again after a long and well-required break from the PS3...
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Prepsi

I've been having fun smoking my friends [except grumpy, that guy is goooooooood] on the leaderboards. No cash rewards but because according to the numbers i've barely played the game at all [not the case] i can still get affinity on all the different manufacturers so i just MP race with my friends to get those affinity levels up.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Haven't played Forza 4 in ages :(
I love how the stickers work and the paint shop
as for grumpy yes he's good :eeek:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Some of my friends and I recently held a classic Le Mans race where ever car was a 60s LM race car, and we ran for 15 laps around the old circuit. That was a really fun event; I recommend you guys try out themed events like that.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi

grooks10 wrote:Some of my friends and I recently held a classic Le Mans race where ever car was a 60s LM race car, and we ran for 15 laps around the old circuit. That was a really fun event; I recommend you guys try out themed events like that.
I think i was in the same party as you for part of it, man i gotta get my mic back in working order again......
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

The main reason to get me a xbox one.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Prepsi

SpeedFreak.be wrote:The main reason to get me a xbox one.
Lol, what's num2, being spied on thru kinect :loll:
I swear, if I get an xboxone, the first thing im going to do is put duct tape on the kinect :mrgreen:

Return to “Forza 4”