The good old days
By Gatorbait771
Any Forza fans out there? I've recently started picking it up again after a long and well-required break from the PS3...
By Prepsi
I've been having fun smoking my friends [except grumpy, that guy is goooooooood] on the leaderboards. No cash rewards but because according to the numbers i've barely played the game at all [not the case] i can still get affinity on all the different manufacturers so i just MP race with my friends to get those affinity levels up.
By Bezrider
Haven't played Forza 4 in ages :(
I love how the stickers work and the paint shop
as for grumpy yes he's good :eeek:
By grooks10
Some of my friends and I recently held a classic Le Mans race where ever car was a 60s LM race car, and we ran for 15 laps around the old circuit. That was a really fun event; I recommend you guys try out themed events like that.
By Prepsi
grooks10 wrote:Some of my friends and I recently held a classic Le Mans race where ever car was a 60s LM race car, and we ran for 15 laps around the old circuit. That was a really fun event; I recommend you guys try out themed events like that.
I think i was in the same party as you for part of it, man i gotta get my mic back in working order again......
By SpeedFreak.be
The main reason to get me a xbox one.
By Prepsi
SpeedFreak.be wrote:The main reason to get me a xbox one.
Lol, what's num2, being spied on thru kinect :loll:
I swear, if I get an xboxone, the first thing im going to do is put duct tape on the kinect :mrgreen:
WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]

PC Water Cooling

Nice, long time in the making, but hope you get it[…]