The Space Thread

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Aliens, do you think they are real and are here?

If they are, this must be the reason:
In the heavens is no Beer, thats why we drink it here :2thumbsup:

:party: :orcs-cheers:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sure :2thumbsup:
but there are some contradictions ......

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Logical to me. After months of Astronaut food you might want some real steak :lol:

:character-spamguy:

Back to topic
:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Cows are just a distraction. Thinking of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".......... It's a cookbook. :eeek:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:"To Serve Man" :eeek:
Bon Appetit :lol:

It would be something if the human race becomes part of some ET's food chain.

When it comes to extraterrestrial life, it would be more logic that there is, than that there is not. If there is intelligent life remains to be seen. Maybe the whole universe itself is one big cosmic intelligence.

:character-blues:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I recently attended a lecture by the famous Michio Kaku, and he made a really interesting point. If there truly is extraterrestrial life, it could be in any state of developed intelligence, from early cognition to many many lightyears ahead of us in technologies. If it is that case that they are super-intelligent compared to humans, they may realize we're here on earth, but they choose not to examine or study us. Think about it, every time you walk past an ant, you don't spend your time thinking about how intelligent it is or of what use it could serve you to know more about it. This could be the case of the other life forms simply ignoring us because we aren't smart enough. I'm not saying this is completely true, but it's definitely something interesting to think about! :D
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It wouldn't be intelligent to ignore other forms of intelligent life.

:character-blues:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying" - Arthur C. Clarke I don't think Aliens would be concerned about Earth. If I was an alien I would be busy ownin' Earth and makin' it a reality TV show. lol :lol:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:I recently attended a lecture by the famous Michio Kaku, and he made a really interesting point. If there truly is extraterrestrial life, it could be in any state of developed intelligence, from early cognition to many many lightyears ahead of us in technologies. If it is that case that they are super-intelligent compared to humans, they may realize we're here on earth, but they choose not to examine or study us. Think about it, every time you walk past an ant, you don't spend your time thinking about how intelligent it is or of what use it could serve you to know more about it. This could be the case of the other life forms simply ignoring us because we aren't smart enough. I'm not saying this is completely true, but it's definitely something interesting to think about! :D
Some say Insects are aliens or related... :eeek:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:loll:
Tsukishima wrote:I don't think Aliens would be concerned about Earth. If I was an alien I would be busy ownin' Earth and makin' it a reality TV show. lol :lol:
Isn't it already?

:party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'll just leave this here: http://www.doaliensexist.org/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :sci-fi-beamup:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”