Just an idea (for now !!!)

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This is just something I want to put out to the members and see what feedback it generates. :)

We used to do something on the old forum called inter-platform racing :eek:
The way it worked was, I would post exactly the same race in the CRC on the PC, PS3 and XBox 360 then all the members on each platform would run the race and I would post a list of the times on the forum and announce the winners on each platform and an overall winner with the fastest time of all. :D

Yes I know cars handle and drive differently on each platform that just adds to the fun as you get to brag youve beat someone on another platform 8-) :twisted:

Obviously thees would be private races and if you wanted to enter you would have to be on my friends list and the rules would need to be gone into and I would probably only do it on PC and PS3 as not enough members on XBox 360 on here,
but all this can be sorted if enough members are interested.......

Any feedback welcome :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is a great idea, but you also know the cars drive faster on PS3 for example, making a fair competition impossible. Still an interesting idea. I'm in favor off course.

+1
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes I know the cars are faster on PS3, that just makes it more fun when someone beats the time on PC :D

Having said that I would consider running the races separately and as an incentive to keep everyone interested certain races would be for real prizes like a free game sent to you on Steam or a game key allowing the winner to download a free game (the prizes would be for PC as you can't gift games on PS3 but you could still compete for them on PS3 and win a game for your PC).

To be eligible for the prizes you would have to have entered the three previous races before a special one, and as I won't be announcing the special race till the day it's posted it's in your own interest not to miss a race to keep yourself eligible for the prizes.
:eek:

THIS DOSE NOT MEAN EVERY FORTH RACE WILL BE FOR A PRIZE, THIS WOULD BE RANDOMLY DECIDED BY ME ;)

But most importantly I need some feedback on this to see if YOU the members are interested if not then I need to know before I take it to the next stage....... :|
Image Image
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

This could be fun, all I'd have to do is check the local dumpsters for my TDU2 copy and learn how to drive again.

I would easily win though cause I'm presistent as hell, one time I played a club CRC race like 80 times to get the perfect time even though I was already winning lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:This could be fun, all I'd have to do is check the local dumpsters for my TDU2 copy and learn how to drive again.

YOU GOT RID OF TDU2?! :eek:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:
Eugene4259 wrote:This could be fun, all I'd have to do is check the local dumpsters for my TDU2 copy and learn how to drive again.

YOU GOT RID OF TDU2?! :eek:
No, but I did kinda feel like doing it after the forums went down and we started playing better games. Don't worry, I'll play it December 26.. Then again next December 26..
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:No, but I did kinda feel like doing it after the forums went down and we started playing better games. Don't worry, I'll play it December 26..
Good...you scared me a bit lol
Eugene4259 wrote:Then again next December 26..
If the servers stay up that long ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Please keep this thred on topic, thanks
:back to topic:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

How about a Test Drive this weekend ?

Just to see how things work out.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:How about a Test Drive this weekend ?

Just to see how things work out.
If I put a test race up it will have to be in the community racing center so anyone can enter as some of the forum members are not on my friends list but as it wont have any prize money at least some of the nobs might leave it alone. :D

I'll post it in the Events section when its up :D

PS. If I get time it will be on PS3 and PC .... :Coming soon:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”