WK Brazil

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Germany beats France with 1-0 in an uninspiring match. The French had a few big chances, but could not get past the excellent German goalkeeper Neuer.

A bit lucky Germany. But they have proven once more that they are hard to beat. Even if they play badly.
This was the most boring game of the tournament so far for me , yes Germany won but it doesn't mean they where the better side.
MadManCK wrote:A lot more passion and action in the game between Brazil and Colombia, that ended way too rough, because of a bad referee who should have drawn a lot more yellow cards than he did. And also a red card for the Brazilian keeper was denied.
The Colombians started to become dangerous way too late in the game

In the end Brazil went through with 2-1
For me this was the worst game of the tournament, it was obvious the referee was against Colombia.
one of the worst refereed games of the tournament.
I'm not saying Brazil didn't deserve to win I'm just saying Colombia didn't have a chance with that ref.
:twocents-02cents:
Image Image
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Great 1st half, but not such a good 2nd. For once a ref was far too lenient, and this led to too many fouls, some of them were shocking. Well, Colombia went down fighting proper, great team overall.

Neymar was a joke.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
For me this was the worst game of the tournament, it was obvious the referee was against Colombia.
one of the worst refereed games of the tournament.
I'm not saying Brazil didn't deserve to win I'm just saying Colombia didn't have a chance with that ref.
:twocents-02cents:
I think he "missed" a lot from both sides. A bit biased towards Brazil for sure as well.
Pinduca wrote:For once a ref was far too lenient, and this led to too many fouls, some of them were shocking. Well, Colombia went down fighting proper, great team overall.
"Far too lenient" is one way of putting it.
This was the worst performance of a referee so far in this tournament. That should not happen at this level. :handgestures-thumbdown:

Some say he was just another Referinho. :whistle:

PS Neymar is indeed ready for theater, his acting was better than his performance on the field, but he also broke his back (vertebra) in the 88" minute attack. A serious injury. No fake.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tonight a couple of interesting matches, including Belgium vs Argentina

And The Netherlands vs Costa Rica

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=201 ... 99469.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:character-blues:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

i want all world champions and Netherlands out lol. Costa Rica ftw! :banana-dance:
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Next round will be The Netherlands vs Argentina

Another thriller today, where the Dutch team did not manage to score a goal, despite countless chances. The Costa Ricans didn't play to win, but not to lose. Very tough defenders. And Van Persie missed chances that were 10ft from the line, lol. Snijder hit the post and the crossbar but his penalty was solid.
In the end it came down to penalties. I hope they wake up for next round. Messi wont miss again.

Will be food for interesting conversations in the Royal Palace as well, as our Queen Maxima is from Argentina, lol :mrgreen:

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Quarters over, onto the semis. Costa Rica really pushed the Netherlands to the limit.

New predictions:
► Show Spoiler
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:The Puerto Ricans didn't play to win, but not to lose. Very tough defenders.

Puerto Ricans? Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Rica" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:
MadManCK wrote:The Costa Ricans didn't play to win, but not to lose. Very tough defenders.

Puerto Ricans? Image
Oops. :oops: :partytime:

:lol: Fixed.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OMG Germany is teaching Brazil the Soccer Samba. 5-0 in 30 minutes. And still 1 hour to play...

:eeek:

Return to “The Lay-by”