WK Brazil

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Looks like it's a 7-1 thrashing for Brazil :eeek:
At least they made 1 goal. Some good chances for Brazil in the second half. The German locomotive was running half speed.
Massive score and a big statement from the Germans.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Fun fact - Brazil end their World Cup campaign with a goal difference of 0.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

They burn their country's flag because of a damn sport. People responsible should be jailed. Who burns FLAGS????? :o

That's just wrong.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

If World War 2 was fought on the football field we would all be speaking German today. Lets be honest, give the World Cup Trophy to the Germans now, do we really need to play the final?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Germans still have one more match to play. All they did today is send back Brazil to soccer school.

This Brazilian team clearly did not have the magic like they had in the past. A new generation has to bring that back.

Tomorrow big day for the other semi: Argentina vs The Netherlands :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

HOLY $&@$#%&#*%&#*%&#*%&*!!!!
► Show Spoiler
**Note: Based on the completely racist uncalled for comments on the last page, I would like to say if you don't want to "hear it", then don't click on the spoiler! (I put things there for a reason). You should feel completely embarrassed for that statement, really. You know who i'm referring to.
► Show Spoiler
I'll be rooting for the Netherlands in the other semi. I don't think I am the only one who wants a Brazil - Argentina and Germany - Netherlands match! Two great classics! We are in for a treat the next few days.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

eaustinn36 wrote:**Note: Based on the completely racist uncalled for comments on the last page, I would like to say if you don't want to "hear it", then don't click on the spoiler! (I put things there for a reason). You should feel completely embarrassed for that statement, really. You know who i'm referring to.
► Show Spoiler
It is something that needed to be said, although the other 2 mentioned are 1000 times worse than you (one of them even assumed being racist) and they just got even more annoying now. No regrets. Image

This still made me laugh. :lol:

Now:

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

To me, there is nothing wrong with showing pride for your country and its performance on a world stage, especially after the close WK title runs 3 in a row (2002,2006,2010) that were a heartbreak.

IMO however, beyond for one individual country, I do find it "racist" to not just root for one's own country, but for ANY country within the entire region, in desperation, ONLY because you hate the opposition with blind rage for no valid reason whatsoever within the confines of football.

I also believe that judging an entire nation (or car company in other cases) based on the actions of a few individuals (especially over the internet) is just plain ridiculous.

Anyways, funny pictures; didn't know about that first one. But today's match went to Germany, and with that score difference, it wasn't even klose. :2thumbsup:
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

7 - 1 is an impressive result, but not enough to beat Hungary's record, 10 - 1 against El Salvador.

damn, now i have no team to cheer for.
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The big question tonight: Will The Dutch Lion be able to stop Lionel Messi ?
NL Leeuw messi.png
NL Leeuw messi.png (217.42 KiB) Viewed 996 times

Return to “The Lay-by”