WK Brazil

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Argentina goes trough to the final against Germany, after another thriller match against The Netherlands.

Penalties were better from the Argentina team after a long match without goals.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

50% chance for SA to win and 50% for EU.

Same goes for bronze medal. Should be interesting.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Dutch were playing pretty clasie most of the match, but then things got messi in the end. Germany now have the task of cleaning up in the finals, and i'm expecting the match to be pretty klose.
► Show Spoiler
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

It's not fair, Argentina has the Pope's help... :laughing-rolling:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Many didn't believe in Argentina.
Many thought they didn't deserve the final.
Many predicted a Netherlands' victory.

Many were wrong.

Thank you Argentina.

Get the title for South America! Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:Get the title for South America! Image[/glow]
Thumbs up. :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

eaustinn36 wrote:The Dutch were playing pretty clasie most of the match, but then things got messi in the end. Germany now have the task of cleaning up in the finals, and i'm expecting the match to be pretty klose.
:loll:

The final will get Messi as well. Off course the match will be Klose, but i hope it will be a good match and not another penalty fest. I've had enough of kl those...

Like mentioned above, the German Pope retired, the Argentinian Pope rules. So will Messi need the hand of God to win?

Will the Germans go home to the Schweinzschnitzels or will the Argentinian Steak prevail ? Will this game finally give a verdict about where the best meat comes from?

Maybe the Dutch can give a nice show against the battered Brazilian bananas for third place. After 2 penalty thrillers a bit of football fun would be cool.

My prediction for the final:

Auf wiedersehen

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Your prediction on the result is a woman? Interesting...

Little late, but also this:
► Show Spoiler
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Only a few minutes in and Brazil already playing like dirty scum. Yet another bias ref that doesn't give a overly deserved red card in the 2nd minute. The crowd's reaction is also pathetic. Brazil deserves a 10 - 0 destruction this match. Completely shameful, and another ref that needs to be fired.

Hopefully things will look better as the game goes on.

EDIT: Game over, not 10-0, but 3-0 good enough.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

3-0 for The Netherlands against Brazil.

A well deserved 3rd spot after a good tournament. But they should have played better against Argentina.

Tomorrow the Germans will win from Argentina. Unless Messi gets the hand of god on his side. But i would be surprised if it turns out otherwise.

This was a good World Championship. It had everything in it. From drama to Victory.

:2thumbsup:

PS One of the reasons why the Brazilians did not get more goals against them was indeed the referee. Maybe time to stop appointing referees to matches, based on Political motives and start appointing them, based on performance and quality during the tournament. The Dutch team should have been given at least 2 more penalties. The Brazilians one. A bad referee can ruin a match. But this was still a good game to watch.

Return to “The Lay-by”