It'll fix it self... eventually.

:Coming soon:
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:It'll fix it self... eventually.

:Coming soon:
It's stuck in the digital door ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Niar_Himself
New Starter
New Starter

This whole Atari forum thing is wack. The great unbannable Niar Himself bets it's because they couldn't ban him and thus raged...

The incredible Niar Himself dislikes the fact that the devs and crew in question can not get their ass in gear -_-

This game along with the forum, could have been one of the greatest things of all time.
It was destined to bomb out from the start however... Crap staff, useless morons in general controlling everything.

The incredible Niar Himself hopes that one day this game series will be bought out by a competent game company and will be made great again...

Either that, or he hopes that a new NFS game with NFS shift 2 physics and gameplay comes out with open world gameplay like that of TDU, as opposed to that of 'the run'.

At least there will be a good team working on the game, and constant updates O_O

That is all.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Niar_Himself wrote:This whole Atari forum thing is wack. The great unbannable Niar Himself bets it's because they couldn't ban him and thus raged...

The incredible Niar Himself dislikes the fact that the devs and crew in question can not get their ass in gear -_-

This game along with the forum, could have been one of the greatest things of all time.
It was destined to bomb out from the start however... Crap staff, useless morons in general controlling everything.

The incredible Niar Himself hopes that one day this game series will be bought out by a competent game company and will be made great again...
There was so much potential...all put to waste by a crappy publisher.

Jahia: if you're reading this...I'M NOT HAPPY.

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Jahia was cool.
GM Destra was ok.
Atari was BS.
Kalniel has to die.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

RamteamJax wrote:Jahia was cool.
GM Destra was ok.
Atari was BS.
Kalniel has to die.
She closed my Blacklist thread...and for that I am displeased! And she never ever ever knew anything...we knew more than she did in most cases. I could have had her job. I think Destra and Kalniel left before my arrival at the forums. Atari...enough said. Honestly, I think we should start to blame Havoc, instead...

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Gatorbait771 wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:Jahia was cool.
GM Destra was ok.
Atari was BS.
Kalniel has to die.
She closed my Blacklist thread...and for that I am displeased! And she never ever ever knew anything...we knew more than she did in most cases. I could have had her job. I think Destra and Kalniel left before my arrival at the forums. Atari...enough said. Honestly, I think we should start to blame Havoc, instead...
Lol, you also know Atari has a no naming and shaming policy. So GMJahia was basically doing her job.
It just took them way too long to close it. Just like they let discussions go out of hand.
IMO not the forum operators hold back info, they are probably forced to do so. The PR department is probably in NY, while operations are in LA. Not the best working conditions. Still no excuse.

GMDestra was a very cool guy, who helped me out with TDU1 a couple of times. One of the few who actually shared some usefull info, but was probably axed for the same reason. It seems that people who actually want to do their jobs properly have no place there.
Destra is a genuine Petrol head too.

PS About blaming Havok... I played a lot of Skyrim lately, also made with havok. And there are also floating objects, animals and other familiar rarities. So you might be on to something there... :loll:

http://www.havok.com/about-havok" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Lol, you also know Atari has a no naming and shaming policy. So GMJahia was basically doing her job.
It just took them way too long to close it. Just like they let discussions go out of hand.
IMO not the forum operators hold back info, they are probably forced to do so. The PR department is probably in NY, while operations are in LA. Not the best working conditions. Still no excuse.

GMDestra was a very cool guy, who helped me out with TDU1 a couple of times. One of the few who actually shared some usefull info, but was probably axed for the same reason. It seems that people who actually want to do their jobs properly have no place there.
Destra is a genuine Petrol head too.

PS About blaming Havok... I played a lot of Skyrim lately, also made with havok. And there are also floating objects, animals and other familiar rarities. So you might be on to something there... :loll:

http://www.havok.com/about-havok" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The no naming/shaming policy was annoying...I'd understand if they would do things about it in a timely manner. But the same people just keep coming back! :p I can mention the hackers as much as I'd like here! lol it would have been nice if Jahia had at least considered my idea...instead she issued me the same "No naming and shaming" that she put on every other thread.

Their whole operation is messed up...I can understand why Jahia wouldn't want to give out info to the public because they'd just hold her to everything she says. I wish I knew Destra...seems Atari fired the wrong employee. Probably wise on their part as Jahia is a woman and would have sued if they fired her over a man :roll:

Skyrim does have a lot of strange things going on...Now that you mention it, the pitfalls are remarkably similar to TDU2 :loll:

Return to “The Lay-by”