Am I alone?

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I use an X-Arcade to play mame. Right now it is stacked somewhere. Need to create some space again for that thing. Next to mame i also have V-pinmame.

The X-arcade has flipperbuttons oin the side, :2thumbsup:

http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=456#p6813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I already built a simulator to drive in. But a cabinet is the best way to play those old arcade games. :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The X-arcade is nice. Way back then there were places that custom built. In fact, mine may have been built by them before they became X-arcade. Seems to me I get an e-mail from them and I have only bought the one back then. It is running on Win 95, thats how old it is and my version of MAME. Works as is and have all games I will ever want to play on an arcade.

A cab is nice so control panel can be mounted. Used to be lots of free layouts with dimensions available on web.

Return to “The Lay-by”