Disney's Split Second Velocity. Has anyone played it?

Drop in and chat about anything
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Disney's Split Second Velocity. Has anyone played it? Did anyone like it ? I did. I just recently bought a Pc download copy on Amazon. On Pc is does have gamepad support, but only while your actually driving a car & you have to program which buttons & sticks you want to use in game, but it's easy as pie, It's too bad Disney disbanded any hopes for a sequel. I thought it was pretty well thought out. I can't think of any other game that has route changing abilities in it. Correct me if I'm wrong, I may want to buy it if I haven't tried or heard of it. But I've played almost every racing game ever starting with Pole position in 83 I think.The handling is very much like the newer NFS games handling & much like Ridge Racer Unbounded which I like also. Ridge Racer Unbounded has walls to crash through & when you do you get a little cinematic scene, I also like the takedown challenges. Split Second has a arcade driving feel which I like. What I don't like about simulation driving is I can't feel the weight of the car in which case I can't drive worth beans. I need to feel & see like I'm doing 250 MPH. The best game for feeling the rush of speed is NFS The Run. it gives me a rush of excitement, not a rush of being pissed off cause I can't drive the fricken car. NFS The Run in my opinion has the best arcade driving physics ever. Too bad NFS has lost their way in racing games, If they keep going the way they were, I might not play any more of their games. They need to join the revolution & get people input & then make something people actually want, like The Crew or Forza Horizons 2. Even though I'll be buying Drive Club, it won't be anywhere near as good as The Crew. So here's a link to my YouTube Channel & my 1st recording of Split Second using SmartPixel software, costs 53ish US dollars. I got a discount by sharing SmartPixel software home page to my social network then posted a screenshot on their forum or sending it to [email protected], they sent me a coupon within 24 hours for 10%. Here's the link to Split/Second on my YouTube channel, There are also The Crew Videos on my channel amongst other rated G things or Pegi 13. Lol Split Second 1st upload P1 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Please subscribe if you like anything on my channel. I don't post regularly like the big boys do :auto-camptrailer:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This game reminds me of an updated version of the old Outrun games.
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”