Merry Christmas

Drop in and chat about anything
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Merry Christmas to everyone I think im one of the first country's to get it :2thumbsup:

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Christmas! Bah, Humbug. But Merry Christmas to everyone.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I agree, christmas is overrated, it's all about spending money, i think i would rather travel somewhere hot next year than hear family members bitch about their presents..! It's all about presents and no one seems to care about JC's brithdays (if he even lived at all), so next year i'm going full-on Grinch mode :lol:

Mind you i used to like christmas as a kid, but i'm 23 now and this year is an eye opener christmas sucks, there is to much expectation, people want a mountain of gifts, and i'm just over it now...

But this is just my assessment of christmas, merry christmas for those who haven't gotten to this point ;)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:I agree, christmas is overrated, it's all about spending money, i think i would rather travel somewhere hot next year than hear family members bitch about their presents..! It's all about presents and no one seems to care about JC's brithdays (if he even lived at all), so next year i'm going full-on Grinch mode :lol:

Mind you i used to like christmas as a kid, but i'm 23 now and this year is an eye opener christmas sucks, there is to much expectation, people want a mountain of gifts, and i'm just over it now...

But this is just my assessment of christmas, merry christmas for those who haven't gotten to this point ;)
Yeah, I defo agree.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't do much gift buying, never really did over do it in the past either. It works both ways, you don't mind not receiving gifts, tell people too commercialized. Make em some cookies! :D

We do have a nice get together, have the family here. Lots of food buffet style, cheese, sausage, steak tartar, shrimp, and of course cocktails. But... it's family and more often than not, drama occurs. It amuses me and never involves me. They know better. :twisted:
Blackweed56
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

How my family celebrates christmas.

They don't.
My parents just use the santa's naughty list as an excuse because my little sister is always naughty.

And plus, all of the presents we get are just small boxes of chocolates.
Yo' mama so stupid she threw a rock at the ground and missed!

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well this is a jolly thread :lol:
Cheer up guys it's only one day. :occasion-snowman:
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for your support for another year on TDU DriveTime. :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Merry Christmas everybody :occasion-xmas: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-xmas:

Christmas is a happy celebration.

Not the Coca Cola invented Sinterklaas spin-off commercialized Santa Claus. ( i guess you all knew that one)
Althoug buying and receiving gifts can be fun. :mrgreen:

:orcs-cheers:

:text-merryxmas:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Merry Christmas everybody! :D
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Blackweed56 wrote:How my family celebrates christmas.

They don't.
My parents just use the santa's naughty list as an excuse because my little sister is always naughty.

And plus, all of the presents we get are just small boxes of chocolates.
Just like mine. :roll:

Return to “The Lay-by”