Quick question

Drop in and chat about anything
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just checked out the Uplay store and saw Far cry 4 on sale 33% off and i also noticed it was on sale on Steam with 20% of why is it such a difference in price for me sort of annoying.

Steam Price's:
Far Cry 4 - $74.95
-20% $59.96 USD

Far Cry 4 Gold - $109.90
-33% $73.63 USD

Uplay Price's

Far Cry 4
Regular Price: $79.95
Promo Price: $63.96 -33%

Far Cry 4 Gold
Regular Price: $119.95
Promo Price: $80.37 -33%
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is called marketing. Don't ask me to explain. :lol:

But the clever shopper can have some benefits, checking around.
There are other shops who sell Steam keys that are even cheaper than on Steam itself. :eeek:

:shock:

PS But you can win other stuff on Steam and Uplay. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Or you could get it for free by you know..

The game is not worth buying on PC imo. Atleast this is not sh*t like AC:Unity. I know for sure that i will buy AC:Rogue soon.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Since I found a few of these key shops online I now get most of my games from them as the price is much cheaper than Ubisoft or Steam, and as the keys have came from them in the first place you are still supporting those company's but cutting the middle man out and getting a great price.

You can even go to a site that will search for the cheapest keys for a particular game.
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Since I found a few of these key shops online I now get most of my games from them as the price is much cheaper than Ubisoft or Steam, and as the keys have came from them in the first place you are still supporting those company's but cutting the middle man out and getting a great price.

You can even go to a site that will search for the cheapest keys for a particular game.
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah i have used all key store pretty good but sometimes euro not so friendly towards AUS i think it was $45 was cheapest after fees still tempting I wish all these place including Steam and Uplay would show prices in AUS
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't bother with key stores, most of them sell russian steam keys that lock you out of your game upon being entered into steam unless you use a russian proxy, plus the reigonal differences and its just not worth it IMO.
:character-blues:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:Don't bother with key stores, most of them sell russian steam keys that lock you out of your game upon being entered into steam unless you use a russian proxy, plus the reigonal differences and its just not worth it IMO.
Not true, all the reputable ones clearly state what region they can be used in.
If it doesn't say the region don't buy it. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Don't bother with key stores, most of them sell russian steam keys that lock you out of your game upon being entered into steam unless you use a russian proxy, plus the reigonal differences and its just not worth it IMO.
Not true, all the reputable ones clearly state what region they can be used in.
If it doesn't say the region don't buy it. :mrgreen:
Don't get me wrong there's reliable sites like G2A but if you've never heard of the store and the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

i got Far cry,2,3 and blood dragon for $9 on steam
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

snake250 wrote:i got Far cry,2,3 and blood dragon for $9 on steam
Yes you can always find bargains if you look around, I'm not saying these key sites are the only way to go I'm just saying don't discount them you can get some good deals. :D
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”