Nvidia (Made To Game)

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Anyone else notice any news about this on the web, It's supposed to be a big announcement about something new from Nvidia.
http://www.madetogame.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nvidia game.JPG
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Only thing that will really redefine gaming is Real Time Ray Tracing.

And i don't think they are there yet. But Nvidia has made some awesome products recently with the Shield line and are still dominating the GFX market.

Maybe they will introduce a Game console for Windos games xD :lol:
4 x 980 8 gig in SLI etc :mrgreen:

Or maybe he will inject himself with nanites and play games, controlled by thought :eeek:

We'll see what happens :party:

PS Location: Masonic center...will Nvidia steal all player thoughts for the Illuminati now :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: PS Location: Masonic center...will Nvidia steal all player thoughts for the Illuminati now :loll:
I've actually been by there before! Anyway, I'd hazard a guess it's the 980TI or the Titan 2.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Must be another product than a video card i think.

They don't need a new Titan now. I think that one will demolish the AMD/ATI 390 release later.

Maybe a VR headset with built in shield support :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Celebration??!!

Seems like a new nvidea tablet?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

At a guess I would say it might have something to do with playing games on your TV :|
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you connect a shield device to your TV, you can already stream games from your game PC.

If Nvidia would release a TV themselves or a "shield" HDMI stick, you can use the same technology for your TV. 720p, 30fps limit, but still cool.

I think it will be a VR headset with built in shield support and 3D through your GFX :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:If you connect a shield device to your TV, you can already stream games from your game PC.
Well in that case I think it will be a time machine that will let you play future games now. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A game device that makes a digital clone of yourself and enters a new world of VR. :ugeek:

I guess when you make a statement of "revolutionary" and "game changing", you have to come up with something good.
Just hope they did not develop a gaming mouse or something like that.... :lol:

*Maybe it is a new Nvidia service, where all GTX970 owners get a free upgrade to the new 8 gig model and 10 complementary games. Revolutionary new service and game changing for sure :mrgreen:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

At a guess I would say it might have something to do with playing games on your TV
So I was mostly right. :whistle:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”