TDU Drivetime's upcoming Birthday Giveaway

Drop in and chat about anything
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

I guess I'm the only forum member here who hasn't moved on to the next generation of consoles. XD
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Personally I think the same as Madman the best (and realistic) way to go is PC, XB1, PS4 it would get to expensive to include any more than three categories.
I do realise some members are still on old gen but we have to be realistic here :|
The sooner we can agree on three formats for the compo then we can move on to discuss the prizes. :D
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Personally I think the same as Madman the best (and realistic) way to go is PC, XB1, PS4 it would get to expensive to include any more than three categories.
I do realise some members are still on old gen but we have to be realistic here :|
The sooner we can agree on three formats for the compo then we can move on to discuss the prizes. :D

I agree with this as well
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Even if we do go with that line-up it still doesn't resolve the problem of how to award the prizes to the Xbox One and Ps4 winners, this is why I only used Steam in the first place. :P
So if any one has any ideas on this post away............. :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Doesn't have to be just games. The merchandise idea still floats around and can be a winner. Also to start a little TDUDT webshop :idea:

I might still have an XB1 key for the Crew* and i'm working on something else as well.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Doesn't have to be just games. The merchandise idea still floats around and can be a winner. Also to start a little TDUDT webshop :idea:

I might still have an XB1 key for the Crew* and i'm working on something else as well.

:spy:
Will have to looking the costing of merchandise and I also have a key for the crew on PC (just cant remember what I did with it :oops: ) :investigate:
i'm working on something else as well
Cant wait. :happy-smileygiantred:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote:Even if we do go with that line-up it still doesn't resolve the problem of how to award the prizes to the Xbox One and Ps4 winners, this is why I only used Steam in the first place. :P
I've already said this before somewhere else, just tell them to create a British-European secondary PSN/Live account to pick up their prize. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Tsukishima wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Even if we do go with that line-up it still doesn't resolve the problem of how to award the prizes to the Xbox One and Ps4 winners, this is why I only used Steam in the first place. :P
I've already said this before somewhere else, just tell them to create a British-European secondary PSN/Live account to pick up their prize. :P
yes but as far as I am aware you can only gift money not games, or am I wrong. :confusion-confused:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

if we do games i think Steam for PC and maybe box copy's for console would that work happy to help with cost involved :Taxi:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

If we do games, for the consoles we could use gift cards [digital code] bought here and here. Let the players redeem the [digital code] on PSN Store or Xbox Live Store and buy any game they want. For the PC Steam is the most viable option.

Although I wouldn't mind tdudt merchandise.

Return to “The Lay-by”