Christmas game giveaway :-)

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi guys Merry Christmas from me and all the staff at TDUDT As it's the season of giving over the holiday period I will be posting some keys for free games on Steam. (sorry to all those who are only on console but I have gathered these games over the past few months thru special deals you just cant get on the consoles :( ) :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman: Here's how it works, at random times of the day/night I will post keys for Steam games here in this thread and the first to activate it on steam gets it, PLEASE ONLY ACTIVATE A GAME IF YOU REALY WANT IT IF YOU DONT THEN PLEASE LEAVE IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE (remember it is Christmas :D )
Keys will only be visible to signed in members. :twisted:

I will be giving away approximately 40 keys :o some full games and some will be DLC for those games, as you will appreciate these are not new games but they do range from very good games to lets say unusual :loll: and if you never got to play them the first time around then now is your chance. ;)

Here is just some of what's coming up over the next few days. :party: [attachment=4]Dirt3.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=2]riseoftheaargonauts.png[/attachment] [attachment=3]grid2.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=1]oporationflashpoint.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=0]professionalfarmer2014.jpg[/attachment] And lot's more...... :D Tip: might be a good idea to subscribe to this topic so you will be notified when a post is made (although this wont guarantee it was made by me :mrgreen: )
Attachments
professionalfarmer2014.jpg
professionalfarmer2014.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
oporationflashpoint.jpg
oporationflashpoint.jpg (12.56 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
riseoftheaargonauts.png
riseoftheaargonauts.png (109.75 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
grid2.jpg
grid2.jpg (10.27 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Dirt3.jpg
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

How nice of you and the staff to give these tittles away durring the x-mas :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So, Santa is actually a Mogwai? Forget about reindeers.

Just don't give him a drink after midnight. :occasion-snowman:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:How nice of you and the staff to give these tittles away durring the x-mas :)
Your welcome. :D
MadManCK wrote:So, Santa is actually a Mogwai? Forget about reindeers.

Just don't give him a drink after midnight. :occasion-snowman:
I do all of my drinking before midnight. :lol: :drinkbeer: :drinkbeer: :drinkbeer:
:text-merryxmas:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Giveaways will start today :D
A few things to remember:

Important
You will need Steam for ALL games in this giveaway :steam2:
Also if it says DLC this means you will need the full game to use this key ( I will post any full games before I post any associated DLC ) ;)
And Remember the key wont be yours till you activate it on Steam :steam2: so if you want it be quick. :animals-dogrun:
Activating a Product on Steam

One last thing, it would be really nice if you could post here if you have successfully activated a game then ether me or one of the staff can remove the key from the post and this will stop members from trying to activate an already activated key (although posting you have activated the key probably wont stop others from trying till it is removed from the post so make sure it is activated before you post or you might lose out :shock: )
Thanks and good luck. :text-merryxmas:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok lets start with a goodie :D [attachment=0]Grid Autosport.png[/attachment] Key claimed :steam1: Key: See second post for info
Attachments
Grid Autosport.png
Grid Autosport.png (79.42 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok here's another + DLC.
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator [attachment=1]waerhouse and logistics sim.jpg[/attachment] Key Claimed Plus
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator: Hell's Warehouse DLC [attachment=0]hells warehouse.jpg[/attachment] Key Claimed :steam1: Key: See second post for info
Attachments
hells warehouse.jpg
waerhouse and logistics sim.jpg
waerhouse and logistics sim.jpg (52.56 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool always wanted to learn how to drive a forklift in a warehouse :D

Thanks for that Bezrid... coughf Santa :mrgreen:
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:Cool always wanted to learn how to drive a forklift in a warehouse :D

Thanks for that Bezrid... coughf Santa :mrgreen:
Did that a lot some years back. We even used to have races around the warehouse until they got all picky with that safety stuff. Then I got to be a manager and had to enforce all that safety stuff. :loll:

A big Merry Christmas to TDUDT and staff for the giveaway.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A friend of me did that in a supermarket storage warehouse.
The guy in front of him hit a pallet with Yoghurt, making my friend spin the forklift, ending in ripping the complete side of his Boss' brand new S Class Merc. Like a can opener :lol:

About 30K in damages :oops:

But he was not fired. :eeek:

Good luck sorting everything out Bear. (literally) :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Lay-by”