Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Best wishes for 2017

May the Speed Force be with you all :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thanks you too, hopefully 2017 will be a better year both for tech and also personal life.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes, Happy New Year guys............. :occasion-balloons:

Let's hope we get some good games to play in 2017. :pray:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

So the Earth completes yet another rotation around the Sun... *yawn* :sleeping-boring:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Miao wrote:So the Earth completes yet another rotation around the Sun... *yawn* :sleeping-boring:
:roll:
I bet your great fun at parties. :loll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:So the Earth completes yet another rotation around the Sun... *yawn* :sleeping-boring:
Just like the daily cycle of the Earth, the "monthly" Moon cycle and the 25.600 year precession cycle of the equinoxes. :ugeek:

Another year, another chance. :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote: :roll:
I bet your great fun at parties. :loll:
*You're. Image
MadManCK wrote:Another year, another chance. :woot:
:sleeping-boring:

If people want another chance they should get it right away instead of waitin' for another year. :roll:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Every Year brings new opportunities and possibilities.

It depends on your attitude if you grab them or not. 8-)

Ever wondered why Time moves in circles and who invented the circular calculations and the 60 standards? :ugeek:

Right now people over here in The Netherlands are jumping into the cold sea :lol:
That must be really chilling this year, as it is around 0 degrees Celcius now, with a cold breeze and some mist.

:party:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Every Year brings new opportunities and possibilities.

It depends on your attitude if you grab them or not. 8-)
And so does every effin' day too. :confusion-shrug:

No matter what you say, I'll never see this "happy new year" thingy as special, everything people wish and hope for on this particular date can be done at any other time.

MadManCK wrote:Ever wondered why Time moves in circles and who invented the circular calculations and the 60 standards? :ugeek:
All I know is that it has something to do with a chemical element called caesium and atomic clocks, but I'm not willin' to go verify if it was this exactly.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Happy New Year thing is a wish to all to have a good start. There is nothing more to it. :2thumbsup:

It seems like you have some trouble finding first gear? :P

The hexa decimal system was invented by the Sumerians. And may have even older origins. They are rumored to have had knowledge of star systems and that the earth circled around the sun and not the other way around. 8-)

Return to “The Lay-by”