Race Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Should make for an interesting race tomorrow 8-)

But for now there is the last 3 hours the first race of the Nürburgring 2017 VLN Endurance series to pass the time ;)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe we should make a seperate "Race Talk" thread for everything non F1 related, like that N-Ring race.

edit: done 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Everything racing related, except F1.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This thread was probably long overdue :mrgreen:

But it is pretty cool that Nurbürgring's VLN race is broadcasted in english now been sick and tired of the very fast paced German :lol:

Also there is the Blancpain GT series that start up soon too.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Good to see Alonso win a race again. Some massive shunts in that SPA 6H race. :eeek:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ADAC Zurich's Nurburgring 24 hours is this weekend.

Also Monaco Historic

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Kudos to Vodafone. The quality of that live stream is just fantastic. Steady full HD. :2thumbsup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea it is awesome, and best of all Porsche comfortably leading the race in the acid green #911 Porsche 911 GT3R from Manthey racing.

GT3 racing is just the best, as they actually race and not just follow stupid regulations and messed up aero like in Formula 1.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

F1 is indeed a bit artificial with DRS and engine mapping. Today was another parade, with some exceptions due to VSC. Cars simply can not get close enough to the cars in front, due to air disturbance.
A totally different story in GT racing. That is what racing is all about.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “The Lay-by”