Discord Server

Drop in and chat about anything
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I've noticed that as time goes on, activity on the forum has been going down, and new members are trickling in at a slow pace. So, in the hopes of breathing new life into TDU Drivetime before the release of The Crew 2 and the next TDU, along with possibly attracting some new blood to the forums, I've created a Discord server for the forum!

But what is Discord, you may be asking yourself? In essence, Discord combines the best parts of dedicated forums like this, skype group chats, and dedicated voice clients like Teamspeak into one app. It has dedicated chat channels that function similar to the separate boards here and a voice chat system that sounds superior to industry giants like Skype.

https://discord.gg/825DkYx

There's the invite, I hope I can see you all there!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks for making it. I will look into it later.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Discord is awesome, i use it all the time to play and keep up to date with my World of Warships clan, it is really the best thing to come to the Gamers in terms of being social and combining voicechat's and lots of chat channels, it is just perfect.

Discord is free, but it really should be payable as it offers so much for free.
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Nice work, I don't use Discord so much but with this one we can get together to make cruises and much more. Also with The Crew 2 comming out this year (I hope for summer)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I appreciate what Prepsi is trying to do but services like this are just another nail in the coffin for gaming forums, believe me i have used it and seen it happen on another forum. :(

It starts off ok then instead of posting on the forum they just post on DISCORD insted.
BATA_MANTA wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm Nice work, I don't use Discord so much but with this one we can get together to make cruises and much more. Also with The Crew 2 comming out this year (I hope for summer)
See it is starting already. :roll:
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”