Have your say

Drop in and chat about anything
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

There has got to be a way to mess with it on the admin panel. Is it at least possible to move it to the bottom? (so I don't have to scroll down every time a load a forum section page).
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think its kinda annoying, is there any way we could close it or something? Or atleast make it at the bottom of the page cause everytime I click on something it always takes me to the top of the page. It could work though.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

This is nothing like the chatbox I imagined. Bezrider, see if there is anything you can do to alter anything whatsoever. If not, and it is only available in that form, I vote to take it down.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I knew this was going to cause problems, ok it's gone :)
Image Image
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I really suggest to get a proper domain/hosting so you can control the whole setup, site (like a portal) and scripts yourself.
By the time you read this, you've probably read my PM.

Cheers,
Jax
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:I knew this was going to cause problems, ok it's gone :)
Chatbox is gone. Now i can read the pages again without having to scroll half a page down every time. :loll:
Still like the idea of a chatbox, but only on the FP and at least twice as small.
Maybe something for the future 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If you buy a domain through FreeForums, you are able to further customize and implement new things to the forum. But I sure wouldn't pay a dime for a temporary forum that was a result of Ataris poor service!

If your able to, could you move the chat to the bottom of the home page, rather than the top? Its a bit of a pain in the kisser to scroll past it a bunch.

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

RamteamJax wrote:I really suggest to get a proper domain/hosting so you can control the whole setup, site (like a portal) and scripts yourself.
By the time you read this, you've probably read my PM.

Cheers,
Jax
I'm working on it 8-)
MadManCK wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I knew this was going to cause problems, ok it's gone :)
Chatbox is gone. Now i can read the pages again without having to scroll half a page down every time. :loll:
Still like the idea of a chatbox, but only on the FP and at least twice as small.
Maybe something for the future 8-)
It was just too big and too temperamental, I could install a portal to stick it on but whats the point if it doesn't work correctly. :(
Driiven wrote:If you buy a domain through FreeForums, you are able to further customize and implement new things to the forum. But I sure wouldn't pay a dime for a temporary forum that was a result of Ataris poor service!
This forum may well be the result of Atari's poor service but I don't see it as a temporary one, I started creating this site long before Atari announced the merger.
It was just a lucky coincidence that I launched it a couple of weeks before the Atari site went down. :D

My intention was that this forum would act like an add on to the main Atari forum, somewhere the members could come and chat about stuff that's not allowed on the Atari forum and a place to show off your videos and pictures more easily.

Not to mention all the other topics that would not be allowed on the Atari forums. :eek:

I realise we will lose some of the members if and when the Atari forums come back but I would like to think at least some of the members will stay, and when the Atari forum does come back I look on it as a place to recruit more members. :lol:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Would it be possible to add an icon to the threads we're subscribed to? It's difficult to tell which threads I've posted on :mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Gatorbait771 wrote:Would it be possible to add an icon to the threads we're subscribed to? It's difficult to tell which threads I've posted on :mrgreen:
http://tdudrivetime.freeforums.org/sear ... 6&sr=posts

Return to “The Lay-by”