WARNING TO ALL TDU2 PLAYERS ON PC

Drop in and chat about anything
Prepsi

There is a guy calling himself cyborg going around and giving out anyone in his server's IP addresses. This is bad because a flotia of info can be accessed through you're IP, including if you have a stationary computer WHERE YOU FREAKING LIVE! We know he says he works for the Russian FBI [how pathetic] and Atari. If you see him please report him and post any info about him here, hopefully we can gather enough info to send to Atari and get this sicko banned.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks for the info.
In general, never give personal or PC Details.

This is one way how hackers cheat detection, by using others login data who can get into troubles for that.
One of my Club mates was already Pinked once, because some n00b altered some data or something. Fortunately this was fixed but be careful who you put on your friendslist and especially who you invite in your club :evil:

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Before I would generally accept a lot of friends requests ... however lately I mostly decline them .... and I really need to shorten the list ... lots of unknown players.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:There is a guy calling himself cyborg going around and giving out anyone in his server's IP addresses. This is bad because a flotia of info can be accessed through you're IP, including if you have a stationary computer WHERE YOU FREAKING LIVE! We know he says he works for the Russian FBI [how pathetic] and Atari. If you see him please report him and post any info about him here, hopefully we can gather enough info to send to Atari and get this sicko banned.
Actually, Cyborg works for me.
And all that you're saying he's doing, is either one of his little jokes or just trying to scare off people, as we all do :P

Cyborg is a cool dude. He brings joy in life. In fact, he's one of the reasons people are still playing this game. SO shut up !
Prepsi

Please tell him to stop. It's annoying. And i'm not saying that he doesn't, but how does he bring joy into life?
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

RamteamJax wrote:
Prepsi wrote:There is a guy calling himself cyborg going around and giving out anyone in his server's IP addresses. This is bad because a flotia of info can be accessed through you're IP, including if you have a stationary computer WHERE YOU FREAKING LIVE! We know he says he works for the Russian FBI [how pathetic] and Atari. If you see him please report him and post any info about him here, hopefully we can gather enough info to send to Atari and get this sicko banned.
Actually, Cyborg works for me.
And all that you're saying he's doing, is either one of his little jokes or just trying to scare off people, as we all do :P

Cyborg is a cool dude. He brings joy in life. In fact, he's one of the reasons people are still playing this game. SO shut up !

of course he does. and i'm sure he helped you accumulate that 37 million+ in the bank.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

love the friends/foes feature in here, keeps the BS from piling up any deeper, since thier is no ignore feature.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

That 37mln dollar thing was just a fun way of replying to that thread. do you really think I'd spend time on a forum like this one if I had 37mln dollar ? It was meant as sarcasm >-]

But Cyborg doés work for me. He supplies us with information (nothing to do with tdu2 btw), legal stuff.
But eh .. why should I tell him to stop talking to people ingame in either way .. ? I'm not his father. Just put him on the blacklist.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

RamteamJax wrote:That 37mln dollar thing was just a fun way of replying to that thread. do you really think I'd spend time on a forum like this one if I had 37mln dollar ? It was meant as sarcasm >-]
You really know how to hurt a guy :cry:

;)
Image Image
Boeing2707SST
New Starter
New Starter

I already saw Cyborg in game in a speed race. I know it is a hacker as he was speed hacking, but I didn't really pay more attention to what he was doing.

BTW I think he hangs with the famous MOCTPAHCABTO.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

RamteamJax wrote:Just put him on the blacklist.
I should make another one of those......it won't get closed here :mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

Return to “The Lay-by”