Funny Pics

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Great to collect your Lexani Hay :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

One afternoon at Nikki Beach, drinking Champagne and enjoying the expensive lifestyle... Pretty cool, right?

But this bartab... :eeek:

155.000€ :woot:

PS This is the 30L Champagne Bottle, topping that bill at 130.000€, just in case you get thirsty :orcs-cheers:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some female drivers... :facepalm:

This happened today

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol xD

I saw this on my bike ride the other day, and had to take a picture of it as it was abit nuts.

2017-06-20 16.59.51.jpg

Everything looks normal, oh wait does it!!

like what the actual f*** this just nuts, well atleast people slow down on the tiny side road.

► Show Spoiler
Some people... :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Seems legit, but they forgot about the smelly carpets :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hammertime !

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is always "Funny" when an Italian paparazzi journalist portraits you as a tax money spilling immigrant, when IRL you are World famous Actor Samuel L. Jackson and former Pro Basketbal player "Magic" Johnson on a shopping trip to Italia.
This experiment took off quickly on social media in Italy.
Who said fascism is dead in Italy? :roll:

I still think it is funny, this is a massive fail, as this prank was picked up quickly with the usual type of comments. And they all took it seriously.

:loll:

Return to “The Lay-by”