Formula1 Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I do not really think age has something to do with implying rules. But it is unavoidable that the rest of "Team Bernie" (the former Brabham F1 team, that has ruled the F1 for a few decades), will be completely replaced in time.

It is more a matter of letting Politics into F1 race regulations and the implementation during races of those rules. They should leave any Political interest out of the race ruling. Especially when applying those rules during a race. It is way too obvious and smells like corruption even.

Eventually it can lead to the FIA being side tracked in the F1. There have been talks about that more than once.
But if they continue with acting like clowns behind the green table, with their pathetic penalties and inconsistency, they will shoot themselves in the foot. Especially when F1 Teams, FOM and F1 Drivers decide to do their own regulation of the sport. It might be for the better if they do TBH.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It appears that Magnussen's comment; "suck my balls, honey", originates from South Park.

Somehow, i do not think that Hulkenberg got that, lol :lol:
(just like about 99% of the audience)
Nico Hulkenberg got more than he bargained for when he decided to interrupt Kevin Magnussen’s post-race interview with Norwegian television. As he declared KMag the “most unsporting driver in F1”, Kevin’s reply was sheer Eric Cartman from South Park: “Suck my balls, honey.”

It was genuinely the best comeback I’ve ever heard in the F1 media pen, which is usually home to the meaningless soundbite or empty platitudes. If only Hulk had responded with: “Respect my auth-ori-tiiiiy!”

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/five ... -gp-937176

Magnussen must be a South Park fan than ;)

Hulkenberg did have a snappy come back later and also posted a selfie with Magnussens Boss Steiner on Instagram. :loll:
"I wish there were as many people talking about the race,” he said. “At the moment we have different challenges in Formula 1 than the balls of a wannabe Verstappen.
When nothing really exciting happens on the track, the little side dishes become the main course :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Penalty points per driver on their super license.

Daniil Kvyat- 10
Sebastian Vettel- 7
Kevin Magnussen- 7
Stoffel Vandoorne- 5
Sergio Pérez- 5
Jolyon Palmer- 5
Carlos Sainz- 5
Nico Hülkenberg- 4
Esteban Ocon- 4
Romain Grosjean- 3
Max Verstappen- 3
Felipe Massa- 2
Lewis Hamilton- 2
Pascal Wehrlein- 2
Daniel Ricciardo- 0
Kimi Räikkönen- 0
Marcus Ericsson- 0
Fernando Alonso- 0
Lance Stroll- 0
Valtteri Bottas- 0

Kvyatt only 2 points away from a race ban. Vettel and Magnussen share second place in being the most anti social on the track, Sainz turned Canada into a bowling alley.
But most remarkable is Bottas with 0 points, while he has T boned and eliminated other cars at least 3 times and probably even 5x. If the FIA never gives him penalties, he will continue to drive over inside corner curbs in first corners, which always leads to the car jumping outwards and increases the risk of taking others out. Crazy decision making there.

Newbie Stroll has been involved in many accidents, but was never really to blame for them. Maybe he should use his mirrors a little better. He could have avoided many collisions... For a rookie, he has done well with 0 penalty points.

Kvyatt uses other cars as brakes more than once. He surely can drive very well, but does he belong in F1?

On another note, Kimi Raikkonen will most likely be rewarded with a Laureus Award for sporting behavior. Especially the action where a small boy fan was brought into the Ferrari pit box was a reason for that nomination.
Interesting to see that the Ferrari Team houses one of the most unsporting drivers at the grid (Vettel) at the same time as one of the best gentleman drivers that Kimi is.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RBR has 800 ! people working at the factory :eeek:
Only Ferrari and Mercedes have more. Maybe Renault will catch up soon®

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Does sound matter? I think it does. If you think not, go watch Formula-E :lol:

Williams sounds...

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Really not a fan of modern F1 but even I laughed at this. :lol:

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OUCH,..... Shots fired :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, Honda needs to be really careful and realistic about their F1 future. Right now it hurts the company more than they would like.

It also pays off to sell your soul to the reds, as Raikkonens contract has been extended with the scuderia.
I wonder if that would have been the case if he had raced Vettel for victory. :roll:
I still think Raikkonen is a great driver and cool dude. Much more of a team player than Vettel will ever be.

Talks about Max being tempted by silver arrows and rosso corsa have been downgraded by Horner, but revitalized by Max. Stating that RBR needs to step up their game, if they want to keep him for a longer stay.
At the same time Horner wants to take more points the second half of the season as Ferrari. Raise the bar a little for the whole team.

Perez will most likely extend his contract at Force One (still India for now)

With lots of rumors, it becomes clear that the next race is right around the corner. Eau Rouge to be precise. :party:

Return to “The Lay-by”