Formula1 Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Indeed clever, lets see how long before the others catch up with them ;)
They will have to wait at least one year, as engines are fixed for this year. No further development allowed. :mrgreen:
But there are other ways to improve the car as well ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Ouch to Ferrari :teasing-nutkick:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:Ouch to Ferrari :teasing-nutkick:
and Red Bull and McLaren etc :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And Force India rides a flying carpet this year :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

\/8

Yup. Even those teams which are using Mercedes engine are not so fast because they didn't know how this engine will be build before signing the contract. Mercedes did (duh) so from the beginning they worked on aerodynamics specially designed to match their engine. But even without aerodynamics created for this engine teams with Mercedes engine still have an advantage over the rest teams.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ferrari F1 Boss Stefano Domenicali has resigned. :eeek:

Seems that the recent results in the F1 Championship made victims already. Di Montezemolo was not amused, to put it mildly.

:character-blues:

\/8

Hamilton is just from another league :shock:. Dry or wet Mercedes just goes. Red Bull is getting closer, it might get interesting on the tracks with shorter straights. Probably they wont stop Mercedes domination, but someone has to fight with them or we will have another season where you can tell who's gonna win before the race. Except Mercedes domination so far it's far more entertaining than the last couple seasons.
New feature is coming for the drivers safety ;) .
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We'll see if Mercedes can keep its dominance over the rest of the season. Other teams have very clever people as well, but the Turbo "trick" is a big achievement for sure.

This weekend in China, knives will be sharpened again. :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Rosberg makes a selfie in Fangios Merc, epic.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:2thumbsup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Filmed this today of some old / new formula 1 cars at a local race event in my city called Classic Race Aarhus, not the best quality but it'll do ;)

The really loud one is a Bar/Honda V10 from 2004

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

Return to “The Lay-by”