Epic qualification for the British Grand Prix

1 Rosberg
2 Vettel
3 Button
4 Hulkenberg
5 Magnussen
6 Hamilton

Ferrari and Williams out after the Q1 :shock:

That will be an interesting race tomorrow.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That was an epic race, well worth the one hour wait 8-)

Lots of close battles, the best was differently the one with Alonso and Vettle in an epic battle of the titans where none of them gave anything away :2thumbsup:

And Hamilton is back in the fight for the world tittle 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Massive comeback from Lewis Hamilton. Chamionship is wide open again. And what a battle between Alonso and Vettel, lol.
:2thumbsup: That was close racing to the absolute max.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bernie buys his freedom. 100M $ this time for not having to wear a striped pyama.

Bernie says: "Think before you bribe" :loll:

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/3145 ... ettlement/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Max Verstappen

I'm following Max Verstappen for a while now. He rocketeered into the Formula 3, after winning every karting Championship he entered. And now he is on the radar of Red Bull Racing, who might give him a drive in a Toro Rosso next year. He is only 17 years old, but a natural talent. He is the son of former Dutch F1 star Jos Verstappen and Belgian Karting Champion Sofie Kumpen.

I'm looking forward to what he can achieve in Formula 1 :party:

His mom and dad in a F1 two-seater.

Max in F3

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm its nice to see new drivers get into F1, but at 17 his pretty young, lets see if he can live up to the media bose ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i think also it is better to drive a Year in GP2 and do some F1 testing than to go straight into F1.
But if he gets that chance, i also think he should grab it.

Real talents belong in F1. Too many pay drivers right now. 8-)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I couldn't agree more, and sure its fun watch crash in the races, but it would even cooler if all 24 cars battled for race positions more ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, they signed him :2thumbsup:

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/3147 ... nior-team/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Max Verstappen, son of ex-Formula 1 driver Jos, has signed up to Red Bull's junior programme.
"We are very pleased to announce that Max Verstappen has accepted our invitation to join the Red Bull Junior Team," read a Red Bull statement
Great news for both Red Bull and Max Verstappen

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool, i guess next yeah will be fun to watch 8-)

Return to “The Lay-by”