Changing times on YouTube

Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I really hope this is not the way YouTube is going, I buy a lot of games from watching gameplay videos around the web and a lot of them are on YouTube. :(
Still not sure if this will affect people like me and you making your own in-game videos for YouTube. :?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Big institutions, like Sony, MS and Francis :loll:

But he has a point. Problem with these big companies is that they don't care. All 'bout the money. And legal stuff. The moment Youtube was bought by Google, was the end of the Youtube freedom.

Funny to see that when he is really serious, he does not lift his voice once, hahaha :rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why is YouTube ruining it for us? I think how it is with partner programs are fine! Yes some gameplays have made me not want to get the game but so many more have made me make a purchase when I wouldn't! Hopefully all content creators can get past this bulls***.
BigDcBiggs
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

NerdCubed made a similar video, and so did TotalBiscuit. Both are 1.5 million subs with the same message, YouTube is dying.
Check out ADHD Gaming on YouTube
The best car motto ever: "The Best 4x4 By Far"..Land Rover

"If you believe something will happen...It will happen"
Remember JC's wise words
ADHD gaming needs mike. ideas?

Return to “The Lay-by”