WRC3

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I just got the dll links from gamesplanet and the keys installing as we speak. ;)

Looks great a lot better then wrc2 it's more sim then Dirt3. Tomorrow I can tell more, but how it now looks it's definitely a good title one to pick up ... however it's not a must have imho.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Great, look forward to your opinion of the game as I might buy it :)
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok have tried it for a while it looks good and it's certainly more challenging then it's predecessor (WRC2) even on the lowest difficulty (tried it) it is sometimes challenging. The menu's are a bit weird. They ripped out the sponsor deal negotiation and the money part. You get driving points for drifts, position and destruction, etc. Sponsor contract, cars, upgrades, livery's, new levels unlocks with points.

Handling is not bad certainly better then wrc2. It isn't up to Sim level, but it hangs somewhere in between Dirt 2/3 and richard burns rally, but is far from a dreadful compromise.

It is a good buy imho.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the info, now if only I can get a few more levels under my belt in Borderlands 2 I might have time to play it ;)
Image Image
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I played it because my brother dl'd it, but what a stinking peace of *** game.
I haven't seen any rally-sim yet, that beats RBR '04 --> Richard Burns Rally .. Ok, the graphics are nice, but the gameplay sucks arsch

Return to “WRC Games”