Steam Controller

Talk about all things Steam related.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

"Something to get used to" is my opinion about it. At least they added one joystick at the left. I think you need that. :lol:
The precision of the pad can be useful for shooters. I have to try it before i judge it :D

So, would you grab one?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

yes i have had the curtsey of testing the Steam machine and the earlier version of the Steam controller, Im not very set on the Steam machine but I like the controller the one I tested was rather heavy but I have been told it is now lighter and has duel stage triggers also buttons on the back as well, the tracking was not the best on test version but I have been told tracking has been improved also

Sadly because I live in Australia I can not pre-order it yet, I was hoping to get in on the first shipment after been a tester etc but looks like have to wait :angry-tappingfoot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice, i think the Steam Box idea is very good. But it is not marketed aggressive enough. It beats the mainstream consoles in performance for sure.

BTW 1000+ Games? :eeek: :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've never been a big fan of this controller in the past but the more I see of how it will work I am beginning to like it. :o
The main thing that was putting me of was those touch pads on the face of the control pad but after seeing how they can interact with games I think I could get to like it. :gaming:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Steam sales offered a Steam Controller with 30% discount, so i grabbed one. I can use it with the Steam Link. It will be a slightly different way to play. For some precision skills it can be useful.

Steam Link are Smart little devices that let you play games on any screen from the Master PC, somewhere in the house.

Return to “Steam”