Steam Sigs

Talk about all things Steam related.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I guess most of you know about the site some of us are using to display a Steam signature.
This is the one I used to use steamsignature.com

I have also found another site that will allow you to display your Steam sig and this one has a few more customisable options including an option to display the stats from any Steam game or you can just leave it at default and it will display the stats for the last game you played. :D
If you are interested then follow the link, it also has many more customisable sigs. Steam Signature Maker
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That is pretty cool stuff. 8-)

I know there are a lot of players with Steam here, but we do not know all the name tags.
Maybe time to share them here.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just recieved the 1000+ games badge (1K+) and am now titled "Game Industry Guardian"

Someone is buying too many games... :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Steam”