Steam Box

Talk about all things Steam related.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks interesting but that controller is still putting me off considering one :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They launched a new version of the Steam Controller

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamu ... 8826593734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Those 2 touch pads will probably be something to get used to, but i think it will be more precise than a conventional dual stick controller, combining the precision of a mouse with the gameplay advantages of a controller.

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nope, still don't like it. :(
Until they do something with those touch pads I'm still not impressed with the design.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Steam has postponed the Steam Box until 2015.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamu ... 3906967821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So the Steam Machine is now lifting off nicely. With specs far exceeding the XB1 and PS4, the games will look much better. And with Steam supporting it with hundreds of games and modern technology lik game streaming through your whole home, it will be a serious contender for the console market.
It literally combines the advantages of the PC with the Console. :mrgreen:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:2thumbsup:

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm gonna get that controller for sure, I wanna know what it is like. For 50 dollars you can't go wrong.
It is tested by many people and most are positive about it.

Also the Steam Link device looks interesting. No need to move my PC to my TV anymore, and it's way cheaper than a Steam Machine.

Return to “Steam”