Forza 6 General Discussion!

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

I have bought Forza 6 for Xbox One and have been playing it and as usual it's up their with the expected high standards of a Forza game, the only thing that is bugging me is a drivatar of a friend who I doesn't even have Forza 6 is virtually unbeatable in all but a few races meaning I mostly finish 2nd just something they need to look into.
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Apparently the issue with the drivertars and one or two being able to drive like Lewis Hamilton is an issue the developers are aware of so hopefully it will get fixed soon just hope that is not an Atari Soon! :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Start driving like Lewis :mrgreen:

:party:

PS And it is soon®. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

So no other users of this forum are playing Forza 6 it would seem or is it that the forum is really dead apart from the staff?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

davejc64 wrote:So no other users of this forum are playing Forza 6 it would seem or is it that the forum is really dead apart from the staff?
I am planning on getting it but not yet as I have other stuff to catch up on. :(
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:
davejc64 wrote:So no other users of this forum are playing Forza 6 it would seem or is it that the forum is really dead apart from the staff?
I am planning on getting it but not yet as I have other stuff to catch up on. :(

In a sense I wish I had waited especially with the problem I have outlined with the Drivatars in career mode they just take the edge of what would otherwise be a great game!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Can't you just turn the Drivatars off?
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Being that I didn't get a free key (not saying that you should give me one, Bez *wink, wink*), I probably won't buy it. The physics didn't really do much for me during the beta, and while the car list is amazing, the structure of the races feels really unimpressive to me. I just hate seeing a lineup of GT3 cars, and then there's a LaFerrari and a P1 sitting in the middle of the grid. That just really dilutes the experience. And being that I'm one of the few Xbox One players remaining on this forum (or at least lurking), and not even I have Forza 6, then you're not likely to get much action in this section of the website.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:Can't you just turn the Drivatars off?
No the only way is to keep taking the Xbox one offline while playing so that you just race AI drivers set at the level you have set but you shouldn't have to do that if the devs hadn't f***ed up the drivatars they have acknowledged there is a problem and are supposedly in the process of fixing it but since they have people who have already bought and payed for the game that is hardly a priority I guess!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote: they have acknowledged there is a problem and are supposedly in the process of fixing it but since they have people who have already bought and payed for the game that is hardly a priority I guess!
Maybe this is applicable to all game developments today. :D

On the other hand, some fixes are easy, others are not. And players want instant fixes.
Proper testing and polishing a game before release is also a thing that gets skipped more and more.
Even pre-alpha games can be bought on Steam now. "Helping the developers in the process"
For a very small production studio with limited budget this might be understandable. But normally you get paid for a job well done. Not in advance for partially empty promises and half finished products.

Most annoying is the "we are thinking about it, but won't do it" attitude.
If you want to take Customer feedback serious, you should at least show it or give a time line. Stating why you won't do it, will probably only lead to ranting threads, so that is no option. But being more open and honest about the developing process can't be that hard. And attitude plays a big part as well. Respect works both ways.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Forza 6”